FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
You Brits can't beat Croatia in penalties. Would prefer if you guys earn your first star instead of the 3rd for France. 2 wins in a row is too much.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
You Brits can't beat Croatia in penalties. Would prefer if you guys earn your first star instead of the 3rd for France. 2 wins in a row is too much.
There are a few problems with this post

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Lower expectations…
Also when it come down to penalty kick the goal keeper just need to stand still .. lot of direct shots

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Damn bookies are laughing all the way to the bank…

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
I think Croatia were lucky against Brazil, so I don’t see the same luck happening against Argentina but you never know in Football.

I think England v France is going to be a terrific game to watch, 2 of the strongest remaining teams going head to head. I suppose begrudgingly I’ll support England, they’ve played well in this competition (I think better than in 2018 when they got 4th place).

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
I wrote Messi is officially too old earlier but I was wrong. Argentina improved from match to match. They can make it.

A Scot rooting for England is even worse than me rooting for England.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Portugal is 15 minutes away from elimination , oh boy they are turning those riot preparation in to celebrations in Morocco . Both modric and Messi aged like fine wine, CR7 age like a beer.

Last edited:

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
A Scot rooting for England is even worse than me rooting for England.

Most Scots don’t genuinely despise the English outside some hardcore SNP supporters, they are our closest neighbour so it’s more friendly banter.

(Super secret double bluff, the support of a nation that hasn’t been in a world cup since 1998 isn’t going to do England many favours)

Last edited:

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Fucking bad ref , thank god for replays….. fucking missed the net fuck sakes

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
France was the favorite to win the world cup. The better team won. Congrats to the French. Croatia Argentina should be interesting. Morocco has solid defense but France has too much fire power. It will be interesting.

Johnny16Bit

Galford's Armourer
UnripeFalseHydatidtapeworm-max-1mb.gif

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
1st half of the game was France’s. England’s counterattack in the 2nd half of the game had France worried.

Some of the referee decisions in favour of France in the 1st half were highly questionable as well.

I think the game could have gone either way. If Kane hadn’t missed that penalty then who knows, could have been the 1st World Cup win for England since 1966.

I think Argentina are going to beat France in the final though.

Johnny16Bit

Galford's Armourer
England deserved to win. France got lucky, did their usual cheating and the ref was useless. Fuck France and fuck you as well.

That is the Beauty of Football! Please send me an MP3 of this read with a midlands accent. :drool_2:

I'll listen to it while my car is burning after the match vs Morocco.