Post Your Recent Purchases!

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Sweet, thanks! The new English dub on the Dragon Dynasty release was shit tier.
Dragon Dynasty was a shit company.

The new Righting Wrongs release is by Vinegar Syndrome. It's excellent.

Reactions: wyo

smokey

massive ding dong
20 Year Member
926892AC-5753-43A7-B59D-719CC4A31656.jpeg
Finally got around to put the printed case around my furtekk converter . Had to cut off a lot of excess plastic but it looks fine know.
Finally got an AES copy KoF 99 . The last one I needed. I’m content with my mvs full set of 2003

yagamikun

Art of Typing Wiz
20 Year Member
I got something film related too!

52635789199_9533a7517d.jpg
Saw some dude post about this on Insta the other day. This is that new, high-quality replica, ya? I had the 80's blue power pack as a kid. These are so fucking cool - trying to resist buying one. Good quality all around?

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
Full cap kit, usb-c battery cell that lasts like 24 hours on a charge, and SUCH a nice screen. Thing has 36 different color palettes. It turned out absolutely perfect!
Every time I mod a gameboy, I get re-energized with the GB's library too. It's also why I never need an Analogue Pocket, a modded GB/GBC/GBA with the latest bells and whistles is the best way to play GB IMO

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Saw some dude post about this on Insta the other day. This is that new, high-quality replica, ya? I had the 80's blue power pack as a kid. These are so fucking cool - trying to resist buying one. Good quality all around?
Yeah, these are the Haslab Afterlife replica packs.

For a mass produced item (I think Hasbro made about 20,000) the quality is as good as can be expected. The small coloured hoses are a bit naff, but otherwise the pack is a 1:1 scale replica, working lights (with annoying rumble feature that fourtunately you can switch off) and is quite heavy (not really suitable for small kids),

Some people have complained about the weathering on their packs, and some minor QC issues, but I'm happy to say mine is fine, and I'm good with the weathering my particular pack has.

I shall probably make some very small mods to make it a bit more screen accurate, but this is really just for display. I'm not a cosplayer. You're not going to see wondering round the streets on Halloween with this strapped to my back.

For the money ($400) it's great, but don't expect a prop master built pack level of quality.

Just bear in mind that if you try and buy one you will have to buy from a re-seller now and the pack does not come with the proton gun - that has to be bought seperate, but Hasbro Pulse (at time of writing) have some in stock (although they now come fitted with an annoying orange bung which mine didn't have).

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
F5DA7411-B024-4314-BABC-99037601C50E.jpeg

Once upon a time, I had hard times. Dusty Rhodes promo level hard times, baby.

Traded this stick in to a local shop, 11 years ago when I needed scratch. Never thought I’d see it again. Was cruising eBay the other day, and saw it. The mods I did were pretty specific. I recognized it instantly.

How the hell did it get from NJ, to a seller in MI tho? That mystery won’t ever be solved. Can’t believe it still has all the inserts, even the little cable guides for a 360 headset. Super stoked for this get.
@herb, you get dibs next meet!

The Chief

U.N. Apologist,
20 Year Member
View attachment 62233

Traded this stick in to a local shop, 11 years ago when I needed scratch. Never thought I’d see it again. Was cruising eBay the other day, and saw it. The mods I did were pretty specific. I recognized it instantly.

How the hell did it get from NJ, to a seller in MI tho? That mystery won’t ever be solved. Can’t believe it still has all the inserts, even the little cable guides for a 360 headset. Super stoked for this get.
Cool story of it coming back around. I’ve got the same stick from minus the mods, from a trade with Ope back in the day. It is a nice stick.

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
I’m very disappointed in myself for this impulse buy. I have no right to rip anyone after this.

Let’s see what the best the 3DO has to offer, actually offers.

Last edited:

HellioN

, What The Fuck Is This Shit?
20 Year Member
16744453083897898086619386485211.jpg
Also scored AoF & WH collections for PS2 along with the special edition of KoF Maximum Impact.

EDIT : This is my first time owning one of these... I'm actually kinda disappointed.
These buttons are terrible and modding it looks well, Like more than I might want to do.

IMG_20230123_011142587.jpg
Forgot I picked this up too.

Last edited:

Raph4

Retrogoobing Newscaster
10 Year Member
View attachment 62233

It's hard to find one today and boxed o_O