Things you've never done that most everyone else has

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Pretty much same as mot said but a variety of girlfriends rather than a wife. I've been single for perhaps 6 weeks in the last 25 years.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
I mean there must have been a period where you weren't living with mom and not married, what happened in between? Did you go straight from hers to being married?

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Did you move straight from mom's basement to being married?

AppleiDog

Shamrock Chatster
15 Year Member
Never been to another country to do a conference or meeting.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
I've known a shocking amount of guys that have never done their own laundry, housekeeping or cooking. They are completely dependent on a woman for extremely basic stuff. It's usually guys that get married young and go right from moms house to the wife.
That's pretty weird tbh. Basic life skill. Do they know how to shop, cook?

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
This thread is making me feel pretty good about myself. But what the fuck guys, don't know how to do laundry? Man when wifey leaves/dies you guys are so fucked. :ROFLMAO:

@theMot doing laundry:
giphy.gif

What @kernow thinks driving a car is like.
giphy.gif

I've never snowboarded or skied.
I've never punched on with a kangaroo.
I've never sailed a boat.

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
I had a brief period at Uni where I did my own laundry until I found out that for £5 per black bag there was a place that cleaned and ironed your clothes for you. The washing machines at Uni halls cost £2 per go at halls and £1 for the dryer. £2 to save fuck loads of time? Yes please.

Things I’ve never done which I’d like to do someday: learn how to ride a motorbike (I can just about use a pedal bike), travel to America(s)/Africa/Australia, learn another language fluently (and retire somewhere hot), learn to snowboard, start my own business, said no to your mum.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Who forces their kids to have their hair cut at home? That's just cheap