Batsugan Saturn Tribute Boosted

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
I continue to love these releases of arcade classics on modern consoles. Something like 19 of 25 of my favorite shooters are on Switch. This will be 20.

Waiting on Batrider, Bakraid, and Garegga. Garegga should happen.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
That's my #1

Been saying that for a long long time.

But it seems they're more likely to release games we already have ports for on the Saturn or PS1 and 2.
Yeah. Batrider and Dimahoo are both top 10 for me. Would like to see those happen. There's free money sitting there.

They ported Pro Gear no Arashi, so there is reason for hope.

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Happy for those who don't have a Saturn or don't want to pay to own this on Saturn... but, yeah, I'll stick with the original Saturn port.

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
I continue to love these releases of arcade classics on modern consoles. Something like 19 of 25 of my favorite shooters are on Switch. This will be 20.

Waiting on Batrider, Bakraid, and Garegga. Garegga should happen.
There’s a decent amount of newer steam shooters migrating over to the Switch too. There was a sale at the beginning of the year and I picked up three fun ones Raging Blasters being my favorite of the bunch.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Great that batsugun is coming to modern consoles but with city connection it's a hit or a miss.
Yeah I got excited for a sec and then I thought

giphy.gif

Jeneki

Enemy Chaser
Take a game, stick it in unity, and you get the same game with a bit more lag.

Yes, there are rare examples of developers overcoming this limitation, but it requires highly skilled developers to do so.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Take a game, stick it in unity, and you get the same game with a bit more lag.

Yes, there are rare examples of developers overcoming this limitation, but it requires highly skilled developers to do so.
As in if it's not M2 ;)

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
City Connection having a live stream of it.

neo.kobe.city

NEST Puppet
Not sure how true it is, but supposedly M2 will release their own version in their Arcade Garage line. I already have it on Saturn, but I'll shoot for an M2 release if there's some good bonus content and if it includes the Special version.

KGRAMR

Another Striker
Not sure how true it is, but supposedly M2 will release their own version in their Arcade Garage line. I already have it on Saturn, but I'll shoot for an M2 release if there's some good bonus content and if it includes the Special version.
They have to include the Special Version by sheer obligation. What i'm wondering is which Toaplan game are they going to put Batsugun with? A Slap Fight/Grind Stormer combo seems logical to me, given how the latter is regarded by Tsuneki Ikeda (IIRC) as a spiritual successor to Slap Fight.

neo.kobe.city

NEST Puppet
They have to include the Special Version by sheer obligation. What i'm wondering is which Toaplan game are they going to put Batsugun with? A Slap Fight/Grind Stormer combo seems logical to me, given how the latter is regarded by Tsuneki Ikeda (IIRC) as a spiritual successor to Slap Fight.
I was definitely thinking at least Grind Stormer with the option to switch between that and V-V, but Slap Fight would be cool too in addition.

Musume

n00b
Batsugun S-Tribute Boosted contains both the original and the special version for Saturn, also with TATE mode.
But is City-Connection and not M2...maybe M2 could port the Arcade version in future.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Well city connection you had one job and as usual you blew it :p I just hope later on M2 does one for there toaplan collection.

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member