Ali-Express abnormal account wtf?

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
I created a new account,verified through E-mail but can't log in due to an abnormal account.
The message:
Account is abnormal, please log on to the computer

Where are you at @M?
BB

AppleiDog

Shamrock Chatster
15 Year Member
I have never heard of that? I use aliexpress daily.

AppleiDog

Shamrock Chatster
15 Year Member
Yes, mini arcades, random items i can't get else where. Retro cables, my most recent purchases was a wallet, a steamdeck cover and a Bluetooth adapter.

It really isn't shady, bought over 500+ items 3 never turned up full refund no issues what so ever.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Yes, mini arcades, random items i can't get else where. Retro cables, my most recent purchases was a wallet, a steamdeck cover and a Bluetooth adapter.

It really isn't shady, bought over 500+ items 3 never turned up full refund no issues what so ever.
You dun got Chinar’d.

AppleiDog

Shamrock Chatster
15 Year Member
Not really, they ship internationally, while even alot of UK companies don't ship here.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
@BIG BEAR
Do you still have the other account? My guess would be that if you used some, or all, of your same personal information (name, address, phone number, etc.) from that one, that's what AliExpress doesn't like and why it's being flagged as abnormal. Some people create multiple accounts to abuse AliExpress' coupons/deals. Retailers in general tend to frown on that.

You could try their live customer service chat to sort it out.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Account holder is too red blooded American. Please attend reeducation and attempt to login again.

@BIG BEAR
Do you still have the other account? My guess would be that if you used some, or all, of your same personal information (name, address, phone number, etc.) from that one, that's what AliExpress doesn't like and why it's being flagged as abnormal. Some people create multiple accounts to abuse AliExpress' coupons/deals. Retailers in general tend to frown on that.

You could try their live customer service chat to sort it out.Damn. It's been years since I've used the service too.
This reads accurate..
I haven't usd the service for at least five years.I don't even remember what I purchased.
Ok.Thanks.
BB

@M

20 Year Member
They may just be trying to protect you from fraud too, if, again, your new account duplicates data from your original one. If somebody created a new Big Bear account here, with the same information as your current one, Cory & Tak would look at that with great suspicion too.

@M

20 Year Member
Isn't everything sold on there knock-off? It's shady as fuck, right?
Some things are knockoffs, some are legit. As far as copyright and intellectual property abuse go, yes, it's a shady enterprise, but, the service is generally reliable and their customer service is good with refunds if things do go sour (missing, incorrect, or damaged items being the most common problems, but, most transactions go smoothly).

Yamazaki

Belnar Institute Student
15 Year Member
buying fishing tackle and lures there sometimes.

most of the big china brands are basically the same factories that produce for the western big brands.

Reactions: @M

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Of course it's an abnormal account? For starters you signed up at "Ali-Express" not "Aliexpress" you right twat. Jesus I swear old people and the internet, they go looky here look at me! heres my credit card number and id. Oh no I don't have 4 mortgages in my name!

C'mon mate smarten up.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Quiet noob.I really feel bad for you living on planet Australia..
I LIE.
BB

Of course it's an abnormal account? For starters you signed up at "Ali-Express" not "Aliexpress" you right twat. Jesus I swear old people and the internet, they go looky here look at me! heres my credit card number and id. Oh no I don't have 4 mortgages in my name!

C'mon mate smarten up.

@M

20 Year Member
Not if you're a dolphin.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
These bastards are spamming up my mail box with coupons and other random sh8t. I'm so glad I didn't give them my main mail box.
They've really got some nerve...meanwhile my account is still abnormal preventing me from being able to TRY and make a purchase.
BB