"NICE SHIRT": IT"S THE NEO-GEO.COM ASIANSHOCK TSHIRT MEGATHREAD! High End Cult Flick Shirts & Accessories from the world over.

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
In my drunken unemployed freedom. (Was laid off if you missed that) I started a shirt site. The type I am into, super obscure and weird cult shit with a healthy amount of HK action and Japanese flicks, all mixed up with Japanese poster art. If you already were a victim of me plugging this on FB/IG, apologies. The shirts are super soft and nice quality, not typical Gildan nipple cutters. Super dope print quality.

Buy some shirts, put food and beer on my table.

https://asianshock.com/

https://www.instagram.com/asianshockshirts/

1671570777678.png

1671825021327.png

Last edited:

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
Good luck. Rucking Fotten has definitely taken some of my money.
Oh same here. Definitely going for designs that are a little less busy than his recent stuff.

Plus I wanna give some HK stuff some love.

Hippo

SEARCH, FUNCTION, GOD!,
15 Year Member
These shirts are getting sexier and sexier.

Last edited:

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
I was actually looking at your site last night. Might have to grab those Wanpaku and Suspira shirts.

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
I was actually looking at your site last night. Might have to grab those Wanpaku and Suspira shirts.

Thanks! I love how Wanpaku turned out, I think it's too niche/obscure for most though - So far, Eric Diem is the sole owner of the Wanpaku shirt (besides me)

Hippo

SEARCH, FUNCTION, GOD!,
15 Year Member
I pulled the trigger on that sweet Batman one. I can’t wait to fag up the recent purchases thread when it arrives.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Thanks! I love how Wanpaku turned out, I think it's too niche/obscure for most though - So far, Eric Diem is the sole owner of the Wanpaku shirt (besides me)
Oh hells no, I can't let dubs be the only other guy with it. Gotta steel some of his thunder.

jeffkun34

Science will find a way!,
20 Year Member
Is there a place out there that makes awesome shirts like these but prints them on the back of decent button ups? Fuck, I’d even take a place that went ahead and printed on the back of Dickies shirts.

I don’t do regular tees since I am a tall beef stick of a man.

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
Is there a place out there that makes awesome shirts like these but prints them on the back of decent button ups? Fuck, I’d even take a place that went ahead and printed on the back of Dickies shirts.

I don’t do regular tees since I am a tall beef stick of a man.
Interesting angle. Kinda like work shirts we all wore in the 90s?

jeffkun34

Science will find a way!,
20 Year Member
The anime button ups were everywhere in the 90s. There was a place in my mall that only sold those and I remember one of the styles they always hung out front was Haohmaru art from SSIII. I’d wear that shit to a gathering for funsies.

I see decent button ups all the time with custom motorcycle club art on the back but never anything else now.