Origins of covid

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
We’re never going to know the origin as long as the CCP in its current form exists. Even assuming a free China in the far future I can see a state being reluctant to admit they released a virus in to the wild.
America seems proud it released McDonalds

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
The difference is consent.

The United Kingdom has graciously accepted America’s cock, with her mouth wide open, for decades.

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
I am now pretty much convinced if we did absolutely nothing about Covid we'd be better off overall.

Maybe, but hindsight is always 20/20.

It probably should have been a lockdown for anyone over 50 or 60 and just let the young people get on with it. Then we got the first vaccines in late 2020 and those would be rolled out to old people first - which happened anyway.

What defeated Covid was the Omni🌽 variant of Covid, it was weaker and also by that point nearly everyone that wanted it had at least one shot of a vaccine.

No doubt alot of lessons learned for the biggest endemic since Spanish flu, and we didn’t have fast international travel on those days making diseases a bit easier to contain arguably.

Last edited:

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
McD-40 - watch out for the new variant with Lagduf’s knob cheese added

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
The difference is consent.

The United Kingdom has graciously accepted America’s cock, with her mouth wide open, for decades.
True. We were promised a free ride on the statue of liberty but ended up gagging on uncle sam's sausage.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
We fucked the world good after WW2. Makes sense though. We were the only dick left.

I’m not sure these metaphors make sense anymore but I’m gonna roll with it.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
As long as "thinking or speaking" doesn't mean blindly spouting conspiracy theories.
People should be able to blindly spout anything they want. And it would probably be a lot harder for dumb conspiracy theories to take root if the government hadn't been trying to stamp out open conversation. When you act like Big Brother, it's hard not to think of you in those terms.

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
Spoiler:

y4ccu8iq1n281.jpg

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Someone in a chinese lab fucked a monkey

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
FBI report that they think it most likely originated from a Chinese government controlled lab in wuhan:

Most of the forum: guess that could be the case, evidence seems a bit circumstantial.

Wyo: anti chinese western propaganda, no definite evidence so I can only assume it was definitely america that developed and released it to soften us up for an attack on the peaceful CCP. You're all retards for entertaining any other notion.

Topic covered, time saved.
well...technically, that is what many on the left said when it was suggested by the right.

remember, there were cases being reported of people collapsing and dying in the streets in china the september or october before it reached the US. why anyone would eliminate china as the starting point befuddled me...but i didn't argue.

edit: also their track record with avian flu and swine flu.

Last edited: