What are you drinking at the moment?

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
I’ve been drinking unsweetened black tea I “brew” in half gallons.

My mother, bless her heart, got me this absolutely dumb electric tea brewer for Christmas. I didn’t have the heart to toss it in the trash. Imagine the cheapest drip coffee maker, and now imagine something 50% cheaper, and designed to brew tea.

Anyway, been making weak ass unsweetened tea instead of drinking soda, which I’m once again trying to end my unhealthy relationship with. My goal, which worked well for me before, is to only drink a soda once a week.

The last time I remember drinking booze was Christmas Eve 2021. I think I had a few beers in 2022 but I actually don’t remember.
Couldn't you just drink diet soda?

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Piton lager on tap at Coconut Bay resort in St. Lucia a really good beer I was suprised. Got piss drunk last few nights but it hasn't gave me a hangover so far.

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
I started buying Goslings Ginger Beer in liter bottles when it was on sale at my local Giant Supermarket. Well next to the Giant happens to be a state store, I picked up some Goslings Dark Rum, so the occasional Dark of Stormy has been my drink of choice lately.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
The local ShopRite is stocking Ting soda again after a long lay off. Time for some rum punch!

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
Edibles are better with booze. I went to a restaurant and the waiter said a lot of things. I have no idea what things however.
I should've drank. I haven't had an edible hit me like that in a LONG time.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Edibles are better with booze. I went to a restaurant and the waiter said a lot of things. I have no idea what things however.

This is by far the best thing you’ve ever posted. This is your peak. It’s only downhill from here.

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
IMG_20230318_212614.jpg

Made a trip back to Texas this last week and brought back a function of beer. This one is gonna put me to sleep tonight. We'll see what crap I order online tomorrow morning. 🤣

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Does anybody drink port? I don't know what a good port is, or what a bad port is, I just know that I have a brother in law who drinks it and everytime I visit I end up drinking it, and it's good, and I get absolutely trashed.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Does anybody drink port? I don't know what a good port is, or what a bad port is, I just know that I have a brother in law who drinks it and everytime I visit I end up drinking it, and it's good, and I get absolutely trashed.
I like Sandeman Porto.

If you like port, why not try Tokay next, it's a famous Hungarian sweet wine with a nice body. They also make reservas each year which are said to range among the best sweet wines money can buy. Haven't had the chance to try a Eszencia coz money but the standard variants are good as well.

That stuff used to be very popular over here and still has a loyal following, it's just that sweet wines sort of fell out of fashion a while ago.