FS/FT: PGM Games - List updated, most remaining prices dropped

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
461   0   0
Greetings,

Looking to sell or trade the following PGM games.

Details:
  • Items listed as game / cart condition / label condition
  • USA Shipping is free over $150
  • For any purchase UNDER $150 shipping will be at cost
  • International shipping is crazy now, but if you want a quote, i'm happy to do that
  • PP friends / cash / money order or trade for payment
  • Trade list is at the bottom
Game List:
  • The Killing Blade / cart has moderate wear / label is original with moderate wear - $50-->$45
  • Oriental Legend / cart has moderate to heavy wear / label is original with heavy wear and torn - $30
  • Dragon World EX / cart has minor wear / label is original and clean - $65-->$50
  • Dragon World II JP / cart has minimal wear / no label - $40-->$35
  • Dragon World 2K1 / cart has minimal wear / label is original and clean, but peeling at edges - $45-->$35
  • Dragon World 3 (world) / cart has minimal wear / label is original and clean, but peeling at one edge - $40-->$35
  • Dragon World Pretty Chance / cart has minimal wear / label is original and clean, but peeling at edges - $60-->$50
  • Happy 6-in-1 / cart has minimal wear / label is original and clean - $60-->$50
  • Photo Y2K / cart has moderate wear / label is original and clean - $35-->$30
  • Photo Y2K / cart has moderate wear / label is original and clean, but peeling at edges - $30-->$25
  • Photo Y2K2 / cart has moderate wear / label is reprinted and decent - $40-->$35
  • Knights of Valour / cart has moderate wear / label is original with some stickers on it - $45-->$40
  • Knights of Valour Superheroes Plus w/20 playable characters / cart has moderate wear / label is original but worn and tape over it - $50-->$45
  • Knights of Valour Superheroes / cart has moderate to heavy wear / label is original and with some wear - $45-->$40
  • Knights of Valour 2 Nine Dragons / cart has moderate wear / label is original and legible, but heavily taped over - $60-->$50
Trade For List (games and miscellany i'm looking for)
  • Kono e Tako PCB
  • Waku Waku 7 AES (plus cash me to you)
  • Vasara Collection switch
  • Ganryu 2 switch
  • Andro Dunos 2 switch
  • I'm open to mid-range ($100-$500 sports cards / comic books as well)
SOLD: (shipping included in sold prices; average $10 per cart)
  • Knights of Valour Superheroes Plus w/bosses playable / cart has moderate wear / label is original with clear tape over it - $65 SOLD
  • Photo Y2K2 / cart has minor wear / label is original and clean, but slight peeling - $45 SOLD
  • Knights of Valour / cart has moderate wear / label is original and clean - $50 SOLD
  • Shiny 3-in-1 / cart has minimal wear / label is original and clean - $50 SOLD
  • Puzzle Star / cart has moderate wear / label is original but torn (half missing) - $75 SOLD
  • Oriental Legend Super / cart has moderate wear with a large arcade op sticker on it / label is original and good condition - $40 - SOLD
  • KoV vs Street Fighter (hack) / cart has moderate wear / label is high grade repro - $75 - SOLD
  • KoV + King of Fighters (hack) / cart has moderate wear / no label - $60 - SOLD
  • Dragon World 3 JP / cart has minimal wear / label is original and clean - $45
  • Happy 6-in-1 / cart is very rough / no label - $15

Last edited:

mjmjr25

10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
461   0   0
Thanks for the PM's. Going to resolve all the current interest PM's before responding to any others as quite a few things are pending region checks and/or trades.

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
Hell of a collection Mike, I had no idea you had that much PGM stuff. Good luck with sale /trade buddy.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Which is the best / most fun Knights of Vagina? Never played any of them?

mjmjr25

10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
461   0   0
Which is the best / most fun Knights of Vagina? Never played any of them?
They are all good imo. Fun to play for score (we played once upon a time in BUMP of the Month).

KoV 2 Plus: 9 Dragons is probably the best original game.

Some of them are unsanctioned mods which just make more characters playable, etc. Some are straight up hacks adding charas from other franchises.

When you get into the "super special extra plus" titles your just adding different mods to the original skin. The exception is OL Super Special and KoV 2 Plus, those are both legit IGS made games.

opt2not

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
The KoV’s are good. Great looking art and animation, good fighting mechanics. My only beef with the entire series is every one of the games are stupidly long. Like 1.5 hours to credit-feed complete. I don’t know about you guys, but for a brawler/hack & slash, that’s too long. They would be perfect games if they cut the amount of stages and play time by half.

mjmjr25

10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
461   0   0
All 1st-2nd day pm's responded to. All packages labeled and go out tomorrow.

OP is updated with what's left.

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
The KoV’s are good. Great looking art and animation, good fighting mechanics. My only beef with the entire series is every one of the games are stupidly long. Like 1.5 hours to credit-feed complete. I don’t know about you guys, but for a brawler/hack & slash, that’s too long. They would be perfect games if they cut the amount of stages and play time by half.
Yep. The Gladiator is more my speed.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
970   0   0
AÀaÁ22s
Yep. The Gladiator is more my speed.
I was very impressed with the KOV and looking forward to picking up The Gladiator in the future.Tje PGM has great potential.Where's the homebrew scene for PGM? Heh.
BB

Neo Alec

20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
AÀaÁ22s
I was very impressed with the KOV and looking forward to picking up The Gladiator in the future.Tje PGM has great potential.Where's the homebrew scene for PGM? Heh.
BB
Well, Darksoft and RetroHQ have both toyed with the idea of PGM flash carts, so if either came to pass, it would help.

The sound chip is technically stereo, so homebrew could take advantage of stereo on modded systems.

Obviously it's for a very niche audience.

mjmjr25

10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
461   0   0
OP updated with sold / shipped items.

Prices dropped on remaining games. Will move unsold items off-site on MONDAY.

Neo Alec

20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
What happened to the super rare ones? They're the only carts I don't have.