Do something about the awbacon spam

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
Plus why on earth would you spend actual money on that?

For the amount of lolz and butthurt, it was £2 well spent.

No other way to wind me up or try gain popularity?

Neither. But congratulations on actually being wound up, I’m picturing you crying into your transformers bedsheets. I’ve already deleted the YouTube account, grow a pair.

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
Ok even if this was true, and you really somehow couldn’t have found a better use for 2 pounds, wouldn’t it have just been cheaper to just say your time was worthless?

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
I think the one-update-per-week thing for awbacon's thread is a good idea.
One post, 750 videos
They tried that on AO and he didn't even read it and posted the daily spam
Then RIP

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member

Neither. But congratulations on actually being wound up, I’m picturing you crying into your transformers bedsheets. I’ve already deleted the YouTube account, grow a pair.
Erm it did nothing except make you look like a saddo

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Always going for the transformers angle too. Oh no, I'm so ashamed of things I bought for a few hundred each that have doubled in price. Acting like I'm some kind of sad nerd when I've had more dancing naked bishes in my flat than youve had hot dinners - and that's saying something , you fat fuck

Go play with your bare gamer carts yeah?

You showed how fucking lame you are when you had to set up that YouTube account. "It's funny, fuck off" - said the only person that thought it was

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
wow...we really have nothing else to talk about here do we

I said it already: I will stop posting ANYTHING video related so long as kernow doesn't think he can scream the loudest at everything he hates. Simple as that

I don't give a shit about the 40 views a month. I am literally doing this because I am stubborn and don't enjoy the "I hate it. It shouldnt happen" attitude vs "I dont like it. Moving on" mentality

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
Always going for the transformers angle too. Oh no, I'm so ashamed of things I bought for a few hundred each that have doubled in price. Acting like I'm some kind of sad nerd when I've had more dancing naked bishes in my flat than youve had hot dinners - and that's saying something , you fat fuck

Go play with your bare gamer carts yeah?

You can have all the rotten hoes in Essex shanking up your flat for all I care. But given the unholy amount of time you’ve spent on the forum lately, I’d be surprised if there’s been even one in recent months.

Your looks are fading, the tarts you pull are getting fuglier, and to make yourself feel better you attempt to rip on other nerds on the internet. Your life sounds very grim.

Weren’t you putting me on ignore or something? Doesn’t seem to be working. You sure your work in tech? You must be the mail boy.

Go play with your saggy balls you redundant old fuck yeah?

Don’t make me get a refund for that £2, your channel will go bankrupt.

Last edited:

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member

I said it already: I will stop posting ANYTHING video related so long as kernow doesn't think he can scream the loudest at everything he hates. Simple as that

I don't give a shit about the 40 views a month. I am literally doing this because I am stubborn and don't enjoy the "I hate it. It shouldnt happen" attitude vs "I dont like it. Moving on" mentality

That wedding ring is ridiculous I'm afraid
Complete lack of taste

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member

I’ll be sure to take the money and buy a beer. But I haven’t actually seen the comment or the pounds so…maybe YT just stole it from you

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
He hasn't even fucking dumped that Hyper proto! Some bullshit about it going to a guy who's gonna reverse engineer a fm towns marty for an ode (i can't breathe) like that's ever gonna happen.

I can't stand the guys voice, put on an accent or something it's like having a weirdo whisper in your ear shit you never wanted to hear in the first place.

awbacon reading this:
giphy.gif

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
I'm gonna stop talking for a minute and
Oh thank fuck it's just the micro machines man rambling shit he doesn't understand himself anyway

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
I can definitely see this thread heading for legendary status. :cool:

There was once a YouTuber called Awbacon,
But kernow was mad at his fakin',
They argued a lot,
But the moderators cared not,
As common sense at neogeo.com is foresaken.

stormy

B. Jenet's Firstmate
10 Year Member
I can definitely see this thread heading for legendary status. :cool:

There was once a YouTuber called Awbacon,
But kernow was mad at his fakin',
They argued a lot,
But the moderators cared not,
As common sense at neogeo.com is foresaken.

:up:This is why n-g.com is still great.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Watching three people echo chamber each other back and forth should be legendary here. Kernow has had a fucking breakdown and I’m still not going anywhere

He can be mad forever. It’ll be NGs eternal flame that never ceases to burn

6883CA81-AEFE-4080-89BA-AEFA15B23F24.gif

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
As long as he remembers a 3rd party Nomad lithium battery pack I'm good.

Tarma too ;)

Like no one even has an issue with you outside of spamming your bullshit. How about just post, like the rest of us, instead of forcing your content upon us? What kind of sad human feels the need to do that across a bunch of internet forums constantly. Just stop, you may make some fans if you just stop shoving this shit down our throats.

Last edited:

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
I wasn't even aware he made videos until everyone started spamming his thread. Then curiousity made me click on the thread. Just normal Teh Drama the site is known for.

As far as my stance? Neutral, I just wish you fuckers would let another thread that everyone enjoys take the top spot for more than 5 minutes.