Anyone here collect toys/Action Figures?

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Looks like New Wave Toys' next Replicades are going to be Ghosts n Goblins and Ghouls n Ghosts. Both machines play both games.

Not sure I am interested in either. Games are just too damn hard.

GNG_Bundle_Homepage_416x.jpg

Ghouls n Ghosts was far easier than the first one due to having better weapons and the ability to fire them up and down. Ghosts n Goblins was definitely a challenge to play, even with a few cheats that were in the game.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Ghouls n Ghosts was far easier than the first one due to having better weapons and the ability to fire them up and down. Ghosts n Goblins was definitely a challenge to play, even with a few cheats that were in the game.
Yup yup. I could beat Ghouls n Ghosts to get the real ending on a credit, but Ghosts n Goblins? Forget it. It's a bullshit.

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Some moron kombat ceramic bootleg goodness B1F10667-AD3A-4A09-B0DB-CB81961FD181.jpeg

Last edited:

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
Ask the boomer who wired it 50 years ago. He must be from Australia

View attachment 63983

Likewise, we could ask all the dipshits over the past 50 years, boomer or otherwise, queer or otherwise, regardless of race, religion, national origin, or any other irrelevant factors, why they can’t fucking fix anything and would rather just stare back at fucked up shit every day for generations until the house was inevitably bulldozed.

With that attitude your toilet must look horrible.

Last edited:

ChuChu Flamingo

10 Year Member
Likewise, we could ask all the dipshits over the past 50 years, boomer or otherwise, queer or otherwise, regardless of race, religion, national origin, or any other irrelevant factors, why they can’t fucking fix anything and would rather just stare back at fucked up shit every day for generations until the house was inevitably bulldozed.

There is nothing to fix other than for assthetics as NEC electrical code does not specify. Hot is hot, neutral is neutral, and earth is earth.
One reason I've seen it done is to notify that it is a switched outlet. Which at one time it might have been as it is on the same circuit as the attic. Since the plug is nice and tight and wired correctly no need to replace and contribute to climate change. I don't want to disappoint Al-gore sensei.

It is also safer should the socket get loose with age and expose the earth instead of hot/neutral. On the other hand kinda sucks for 90 degree angle plugs but everything is nice and firm still. Outlet is used primarily for an air conditioner, other for ease of use on that power strip. The other four to five I installed up here/repaired due to loose plugs are earth down, neutral hot up as autismo aesthetics god intends.

But yeah you got me my toilet looks like chernobyl totally.

Last edited:

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member

Disregard Chuchu’s answer.
Mr. Fucking no flux ever- prosecco comes in a jar because it’s cheese not alcohol, “I probably once designed a single sprocket on an E-brake but pretend i am the primary design consultant for porsches (also fucking gay from the jump start so maybe it is true,) i would not let you fix a fucking pez dispenser in my home, much less touch my fucking wall wiring. The advice you spout is like Joe9 trying to be Bob Villa.
GET FUCKED.
In an action figure thread of all places. Yeah that seems about where your “knowledge” might be taken seriously. A fucking sandbox.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
I feel like im missing some lore here.
You definitely are, hopefully someone else can link his rants in electronics modding or when he chimed in on a GB micro that was doused in prosecco and he thought prosecco was cheese so he suggested putting the system in a pillow case and running it through a clothes dryer to fix it.
He also claims to work in the auto industry, but if he does it is only an explanation as to why modern cars all have recalls. Guy is a fucking malnutritionally refined cave-headed fuck.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
He got upset that I had a Retrobit Saturn controller.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
He's one of the biggest know-it-all, know-nothing, condescending, pretentious pricks to ever grace this site. I still chuckle at his rant about how Lego is inferior and only for the simple minded. You know unlike real toys... like those little SD Gundam kits for children.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
Anyone else see this stuff about Good Smile? They gave 4chan something like $2.4 million. R&D for more waifus? Maybe. Money laundering? Probably.

ChuChu Flamingo

10 Year Member
Seems like fakenews. Blaming 4chan for school shootings and jan 6 is stretching to the moon. Kinda funny they get blamed for cheesepizza. Good smile company is usually pretty high quality other than their figmas and nendoroids getting more expensive as the years go by but less accesories. Their quality has dipped a little too. On a related note finally received lady maria bloodbourne figma.

Last edited:

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
In the US it's common to flip an outlet upside down if it's controlled with a light switch.

Locating the ground pin up on an outlet is a safety measure. When something drops, falls on an inserted plug, the grounding pin runs through the base of the plug there and is what will catch the blow. If the plug gets partially pulled out of the wall in the process it won't cause an electrical hazard. This was typically used in industrial and commercial settings, but made its way into the home.

Also, the other way with the ground down.

When grabbing a plug to disengage it from the electrical outlet, a person’s index finger generally reaches around the bottom of the plug. Their finger would be more likely to come into contact with the ground plug rather than the live prongs. Also, lots of things like lamps, chargers and timers are oriented for plugging into a prong-down outlet. GFCI electrical outlets are also meant to be installed ground pin down, as they feature text on the test and reset buttons that orient in this way.