Recent content by 300wins

1. 300wins

SOLD: HAS supergun v2

This has been SOLD! ------------- I have a HAS supergun, version 2 for sale. Looking for $175 shipped anywhere in the USA. It includes the power cable (to connect to a PSU) and a kick harness (CPS2). DM me if you have any questions.
  2. 300wins

SOLD: Cave PGM cart - Dodonpachi Daioujo

These have all been SOLD! Thanks for all that showed interest. ----------------- I have a few of the Cave PGM carts for sale. These are the original cart, not the redone one with the new PCB. I have 1 copy of Dodonpachi Daioujo left. This is the black level version only. Asking $125 shipped...
  3. 300wins

SOLD OUT! - New Net City extended remote board

All of these are SOLD OUT! Thank you to anyone who bought any. -------------- Do you have a New Net City with the original Toshiba perfect flat monitor? Did you know that there are 2 hidden menus that you can't normally access with the normal remote board. The set of menus that you CAN'T...
  4. 300wins

FS: Samurai Shodown 3 kit with mismatch serials

American kit with mismatch serials. $110 shipped in the USA. PM me if interested.
  5. 300wins

FOUND: Core Graphx II

FOUND! Thanks for all the LOL in the thread. :D ------- I'm looking for a Core Graphx II with power supply and controller. I have a RGB modded Duo-R and some CPS1 games as trade towards it if anybody is interested. PM me.
  6. 300wins

FT: CPS1 games for Cave SH3

So I need a Cave game with a SH3 for the sake of science. I have the following CPS-1 games I am willing to trade for. Don't ask me to sell them unless you want to be raep by me in terms of pricing. All games are legit and working 100%. Willow UN Squadron Street Fighter II : World Warrior...
  7. 300wins

FS: A few MVS carts & 4 slot

I have a few MVS carts for sale. All are 100% legit. Price includes shipping in the USA. If you're out of the USA, you gotta PM me for your raep price. Prices negotiable. Worse I can tell you is to eat a dick. :glee: Pictures coming when I'm not lazy. Garou - $185 (Japanese) Rage Of The...
  8. 300wins

FS: PC Engine Super CD-Rom2 with CoreGrafx II - SOLD!

This has been SOLD! ---- So I have a RGB modded PC Engine Super CD-rom2 with CoreGrafx II. The sound is a little scratchy on it. It doesn't have the original AC adapter, but a white universal one. Also comes with 1 controller. Asking $225 shipped in the USA. I'm open to trades, just let me...
  9. 300wins

FS: ALL GONE

Panel is SOLD! 2 slot no longer available! ------ So I have an original Egret 2 control panel. It was originally a 2L8B panel, but some asshole decided to drill holes in it for Street Fighter, so now it's a 2L14B panel. Panel is in great shape, with no to no rusting. What you see is what you...
  10. 300wins

already topic in warroom

Whoops, didn't see there was a post about it already in the warroom.
  11. 300wins

FS: MVS carts with shockboxes

Prices DO NOT include shipping. Free shipping if you buy 3 or more carts at once. Zupapa kit - $225 (not pictured, matching number on cart and box) Samurai Shodown 3 - $40 Art of Fighting 2 - $23 ITEMS SOLD Magical Drop 3 with shockbox - $70 161 in 1 - $60 Bomberman - BOOTLEG - FREE with...
  12. 300wins

Taito Egret 2 RGB/power connector

Can someone tell me when I can find the connector and pins that goes from the MS9-29T chassis to the monitor. An actual link to digikey or mouser would be highly appreciated. Pictures of it is below.
  13. 300wins

FS: Wei-Ya 3129A tri-sync chassis for New Astro or Egret 2

Want to make your New Astro or Egret 2 into a tri-sync beast? Well, I have the solution for you! A Wei-Ya C3129A chassis! This chassis is no longer being made and they are hard to find. I have one that has very little hours on it (about 30 hours). Comes with the metal mounting plate and is...
  14. 300wins

FS: Atomiswave SD 1 player panel

I am selling a 1 player Atomiswave SD with the card reader. Panel is in great shape with no rust. Asking $50 plus shipping for it. ---------------------------------------------- BOTH of these chassis have been SOLD! I have a Nanao MS8 chassis I has been SOLD. Its for a 29 inch tube. The...
  15. 300wins

FS: 1066 in 1 PC jamma board, celeron CPU

I have one of those 1066 in 1 PC JAMMA board games I am selling. Works fine. Comes with the power supply and main board only, no manuals or anything. I can get it to work fine on a 31khz monitor, but on 15khz, it gets a double image. There's probably a dip switch somewhere, but I am too lazy...