Recent content by 8bitForLife

1. 8

8"x2" Arcade Pcb Storage Box labels

Here are some labels I have made for pcb storage boxes Boxes I use https://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/protektive-pak/37072/37072-ND/1140822 No Foam https://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/protektive-pak/37073/37073-ND/1140823 Foam
  2. 8

Robo army possibly going bad

Ok on my 6slot jnx has been a huge help. Repaired it and gave me some tips. I have proper voltage and carts are clean. I can boot up the cab cycle through games but if I walk away from it and let it manually do its thing I come back to top army crashing the pcb and I gotta restart the cab. I...
  3. 8

Does anyone make a replacement plexi for 6 slot big reds?

Does anyone make a replacement plexi for 6 slot big reds?
  4. 8

Neo Geo MVS LED Marquee kits - limited numbers left

Great kit guys. Here is a screen of all 6 lit up for testing.
  5. 8

Process of freigting and restoring 6 slot neogeo destination Hawaii IT'S ALIVE

Ok after 4am mishap everything is working Marquee restored. With all of them on for testing. coin lights replaced now and now for the sides and front. I did adjust monitor picture was too wide. Im going to get black and red primer. What sand paper should i use and is there a specific wood...
  6. 8

I have made a LED mini marquee system and want to share.

Working. Lee i might be interested in new one but eventually. Is there anyway to connect a led strip or 2 for the neogeo logo above marquee? And you probably wouldnt it as bright as marquee. Heres how i have it installed
  7. 8

WTB: Baseball Stars 2 Mutation Nation Sengoku 2 MVS A new neogeo harness

I know its been mention about how lame grails are but baseball stars 2 would be my favorate neogeo title so many fond memorys at the peppermill in Reno playing that game. So i would like to buy it Also looking for Mutation Nation MVS Sengoku 2 Would anyone familar with neogeo cabinets and...
  8. 8

I have made a LED mini marquee system and want to share.

i tried different connectors to see if they worked
  9. 8

Cp problem on mvs 6 slot big red

Ok got everything working but A button on player 2 acts like its pushed down and goes away when i disconnect the A button from micro switch it stops. Iv tried switching micro switchs but samthing happens. Xain xi said it might be a resistor pack being bad if button still acts like being held...
  10. 8

Supergun Pro Gamer by Retro Eletronik for MVS. Any thoughts?

The retroelectronik is a nightmare. The customer service is zero (they dont respond to emails fb or ebay messages). The one alienpdx got is not the pile of shit they send out now. Cold solder joints make dp15 ports not work correctly after awhile if they worked at all. No 5v for joystick...
  11. 8

Process of freigting and restoring 6 slot neogeo destination Hawaii IT'S ALIVE

Friend on klov said its resister r96 probably And buffet from klov im guessing hes wg k7000 god said it was missing parts. It was working before shipping so ether my dad moving it to his house or from shipping something happened. Heres a youtube. https://youtu.be/RM1u_DMqVvw
  12. 8

WTT/S Astro city pandoras box 5 joystick for pcbs

Im wanting to trade my Astro city pandoras box 5 joystick dont have room for it getting a 6 slot cab. Its barely been used maybe like 4 hours tops. I paid 350 thats with shipping from country of origin. Its basically new. I can throw in Sanwa Denshi JLF-TPRG-8BYT-SK Silent Joystick -High...
  13. 8

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Rp3b+ cps2 A board 3 count bout Crime Fighters from Bartre