Recent content by _Exiled_

1. E

When exactly is 12 coming out again??

Sometime around fall of this year right??
  2. E

Why can't I use Orochi in 97??

In KOF Orochi collection I am able to play as Omega Rugal in 95 and Goenitz in 96. But why can't I play as Orochi in 97?? Anyone know?
  3. E

Really sorry but...

does anyone know the release date for the NESTS collection?? It says June 29th but it didnt come out that date, and now I dont even know the pushed back release date. I'm really grateful to anyone who knows the release date.
  4. E

New Boss team

Well in KOF 97 there was the New Face Orochi team of Yashiro, Chris, and Shermie who were 3 of the heavenly kings to the Orochi Boss. Then in KOF 2001 there was the team of K9999, Foxy, Kula, and Angel who were the clones of Igniz. So in a way, they were kind of the "boss team" of 2001. Now...
  5. E

So hard to pull off

In KOF 96, it's so hard to do a special move from Goenitz. I try doing his tornado projectile and I can pull it off maybe once outta 10 times >_< Why is it so tricky to do?
  6. E

Hardest KOF boss ever

I used to think it was Magaki, but I still think Igniz takes the cake as toughest KOF boss ever. Who do you guys feel is the cheapest boss in KOF?
  7. E

NESTS collection release date pushed back??

I heard it wasn't gonna come out tomorrow :'(
  8. E

Lin or Eiji?

Who do you feel is the better ninja and why? I'll post my own opinion later ;)
  9. E

Ash crimson collection???

Well since they have an Orochi collection already released and a NEST collection coming out in june, will they most likely make one concerning the new saga involving Ash after KOF 12 is released?
  10. E

This is gay!

Today's the 20th! And none of the gamestores around me carry the Orochi collection ;( I feel like crying.
  11. E

Duck King combos

Does anyone know any good combos for Duck King in 11? I tried gamefaqs but it didn't really specify on combos :(
  12. E

KOF 11 question

Near the end, why was it that Shion was pulled through space by Magaki after she revealed that Mukai had been free? Was this the "betrayal" that Magaki was mentioning earlier or something?
  13. E

What will KOF 12 be like?

Do you think Mukai will return as a boss? Is there a higher power greater than Mukai and Magaki? Will we see that greater power in 12? Is Ash really a villain? Will Mukai's band of thugs finally show up in 12(like that one girl that killed Chizuru in the 2003 ending)? What do you all think?