Recent content by _rm_

1. _rm_

I received today...

:love::love::love: Respect dear Sir!
  2. _rm_

I received today...

Absolutely stunning cab. Congrats! But you mounted the screen with the wrong orientation :ROFLMAO:
  3. _rm_

Happy birthday, Atro

HBD Muppet, have a great one!
  4. _rm_

Playing shooters as an old man with bad hands

I use this one: https://wiki.arcadeotaku.com/w/Passive_Autofire It must be a "simple circuit" like this and not an actual "auto fire device PCB" to allow you to simple duplicate the buttons as i explained. I've been using this for years.
  5. _rm_

Playing shooters as an old man with bad hands

If you play a PCB on a Jamma cabinet you can do as i do: You can simply connect the same wire from button "A" to button "C" (for example, and "B" is for bombing) and add a small autofire device only to the ground of button "A". Now you have Button "A" and "C" to fire but only "A" is autofire...
  6. _rm_

Vote on the worst shooter for Neo Geo

I can understand most of the people arguments, but include Zed Blade??? C'mon. The game isn't terrible and Manabu Namiki's OST alone makes it almost instantly better than all other titles on the list
  7. _rm_

MARTIAL MASTERS Chinese label set to US region 450 USD shipped.NOW will include a motherboard & extra game<SOLD.THANK TOU>

I might be bothered to do the same with mine and have a question: Can you solder a socket in u9 position and still be able to close the shell? Or you must solder the eprom directly to the PCB? Thanks PS - By the way, could you be so kind and give me a link to the best file version to burn? :D :D
  8. _rm_

Batsugan Saturn Tribute Boosted

We already know the Switch versions (from city connection) always have horrible amounts of input lag, but sometimes the PS4 version is decent in that regard. Any feedback from this particular PS4 version? Already bought it :poop:
  9. _rm_

SotM April 2023: Shienryu

That's a wrap! Congrats to Neodogg and thanks to all the participants.
  10. _rm_

Scores updated. Got to get back to this...
  11. _rm_

PolyGame Master (PGM) games are coming to the Nintendo Switch!

Seems like it has horrible lag (like the vast majority of ports on the switch) and a forced stretched aspect ratio. Unfortunately seems like an easy pass for me.
  12. _rm_

Scores updated
  13. _rm_

I'm not sure either, but the influence is 100% there. And what about the soundtrack? What you guys think? It's solid alround but the one at stage 5 boss kicks ass, wish i could reach it,lol lol.
  14. _rm_

_rm_ - 4-6 - 3.349,990 - PCB
  15. _rm_

@Atro I know you always start soon, show us what you got...