Recent content by abasuto

1. abasuto

Anyone still playing Warhammer 40K these days? (tabletop game)

I got into it a few years ago. Started with Orkz, but only had a small army before switching to Necrons.
  2. abasuto

NBA Season 22/23

For a moment there I really thought the Blazers were a 1st place worthy team. Nope. Dame is basically now a liability due to chronic injuries.
  3. abasuto

Old Member's Check-In Thread.

Thanks!
  4. abasuto

Hmmm, no more Atlanta. In Portland now. Went back to school and became a mental health counselor. Mostly work with lgbt youth and some addiction. I’ve long done transitioned over to a regular nerdy gal. One thing about Portland I love is the nice retro gaming scene. Even 3rd Strike Tournaments...
  5. abasuto

I will never forget The Roker
  6. abasuto

Was seeing who’s still around. It’s been a world of change for me and a new life since I last was active on these forums. Hope everyone has been well.
  7. abasuto

Android-iOS shumps with controller support

Anyone know any decent ones? Can't find a list online of controller optional shumps and have no idea how the hell people play a bullet hell via touch control. Thanks.
  8. abasuto

Rename the War Room..The Love Room

Too much negativity around here. It's unattractive.
  9. abasuto

Huge east coast blizzard

Atlanta update.
  10. abasuto

FS : Collection Sale : Atari Jaguar, 32X, SegaCD Front Loader ( more adding soon )

Deciding to part with a large portion of my collection. I'll be added a lot more including NGPC, SNES, SMS...etc...bundles shortly. Inquire if I haven't put those up and interested. All prices include UPS shipping to mainland US. Outside US inquire. Paypal preferred, but open to money orders...
  11. abasuto

Tourist / building buffs.

What building / fountain is this ? Anyone know ?
  12. abasuto

Abasuto's Collection

*mostly reserved since I'm moving game rooms and dealing with splitting time between cities*
  13. abasuto

Ichiro traded to the Yankees

Too bad for the Yankees he's on the tail end of his career, but at least he'll have a chance for a ring now. Guy is one of the purest hitters in the history of the game. Started at nearly age 30 and still is close to 3,000 hits. Not a Yankees fan, but I'll root for him getting a ring...
  14. abasuto

Why does Smokehouse own a gun ?

Rabbits were practice for the war. http://www.globalpost.com/dispatches/globalpost-blogs/weird-wide-web/pacu-the-testicle-eating-fish-found-illinois-lake