Recent content by advans13

1. A

FS: Super Street Fighter 2 PCB

need to get some money, final dropped to $45 shipped - usa.. tested - working. PCB only no A-Board. thanks brandon
  2. A

JAMMA PCBs: Final Fight, NBA Jam, MK1/MK2

Updated for spring cleaning. Cannot edit the old thread with pics so I will just link it. MVS stuff sold on ebay, others did not. Here is what's left. 2x Final Fight pcb's (see old thread link for pics). - 50 shipped ea. 2x NBA Jam pcb's w/1 sound board. One pcb board has a iffy rom on U47, i...
  3. A

low volume on 4 slot

just picked up a 4 slot mv-h. seems the sound is low, do you guys know what it could be. the guy i got it from had it in a dedicated cab, and then all of the sudden when he drove it home it is low. we tested it out, and adj the slider does no good...speaker connections look good. the board was...
  4. A

WTB: Taito F3 gear & Astro CP

specifically Puzzle Bobble 1,2,3,4 etc preferbly 2 or 2x. Also may be interested in other F3 titles; Elevator Action etc. Need motherboard as well. also looking for full astro 2p 6button CP. thanks brandon
  5. A

help on wii value

i am going to be selling my wii here, gotta pay some extra bills. so i was wondering what you guys think about pricing: wii + wii sports + box/manuals etc - excellent condition zelda - lightly used mario galaxy - lightly used (three times) 2 wii motes / nunchucks 1 classic controller VC: games...
  6. A

Misc Items: Final Fight, NBA Jam, MK1, MVS, X360,

Updated: With some new items. Reasonable offers accepted, prefer paypal or might trade for some F3 gear. Some of the jamma/mvs items might go on ebay as well. prices include paypal fee and shipped, unless noted. moved to ebay Final Fight...
  7. A

good jamma harness

do you guys think the jammaboards.com w/ quick disconnects is a good harness? i havent found too many on the web that look quality. thanks brandon
  8. A

dip switch #8

i have the older 1 slot board. can i throw the 8 switch in game, i need to do some monitor testing, just wanted to make sure. thanks brandon
  9. A

mvs - astro city monitor probs

hi, just recieved my cab astro from (demichris) arrived safely!:buttrock: ...however i am having trouble with the vertical hold on the display. i fired up art of fighting 2, and the screen is rolling horizontally. i adjusted the horizontal hold and it stabilized, as well as some sizing...
  10. A

wtb: puzzle bobble (got it) how about pb2?

title says it all, looking for puzzle bobble! mvs or taito f3 got it...how about pb2 now :) thanks brandon
  11. A

hello all newbie here

just wanted to get broken in, i hail from portland, oregon...it's cold wet and cold