Recent content by AgentX

1. A

Question about ROM websites

I'm looking for a website that has a rom for the first Street Fighter, the one in which Sagat is the final boss. I don't think I've seen hide nor hair of this game since I played it about 10 years ago. Also I'm curious as to what is the best Arcade emulator. And finally, I've had a hard time...
  2. A

NeoRageX Problem

I downloaded the NeoRageX.exe and extracted it into a folder on my C: drive. When I double click to open it the following error occurs: "Unable to load NeoGeo System Bios rom 'neo-geo.rom'!". Can somebody tell me what I need to do to fix the problem. Thanks
  3. A

Are games always this slow?

I just downloaded MAME32 and got KOF 97 ROM working perfectly. There's only one small problem, the game action is a little bit slower than what I'm use to on the arcade. I was wondering if this is how it is for everyone or are there any components of my computer that I can upgrade which would...
  4. A

Hello

Just wanted to say hello to the rest of the board members. I'm sure glad I found this site. I've been looking far and wide for competent people to answer my questions and solve my Neo-Geo problems. I look forward to conversing with you all sometime or another.