Recent content by Akille68

1. Akille68

Replacing joypad microswitches

Hello, Someone know which kind of microswitches fit in a CD NEO pad? I saw a tutorial on youtube about replacing original contacts plates with GBA SP ones, but have not any faulty GBA around...
  2. Akille68

MV1B with Backup ram error

HI Folks, Jut got an MV1B by a friend for parts, but I would like to play with it before its discharge. Code error is always the same: ADDRESS 00D01000 WRITE 5555 READ 5535 I was said that the error came out just after he removed battery. Here is a shot of the backup area. Please, point...
  3. Akille68

Audio capacitors on a modified mv1b

Ok gents, when I repaired "the thing" i replaced all the caps, now I wonder if with James's audio mod that was really necessary...I mean if i tap audio straight from audio chip caps are not more in use? Just curious...
  4. Akille68

Back to life

Here is a MV1B that I took as a faulty one...no audio. I repaired and modified it and now it is again on the stage. I decided to paint it on green fluo...little and terrible...:very_ang:
  5. Akille68

5V sound amplifier

I wonder if it could work on an MV1C, if audio line is too low. SPECS: Voltage: DC 2.5~5.5V - Output power: 3W + 3W (at 4ohm) - Noise ratio: 90dB - Efficiency: More than 90% - 2 channels 3W amplifier with PAM8403. - Output is CMOS BTL driver - Cannot change any component parameters to...
  6. Akille68

WTB MV1C

If you have any, please, send me a Pm with your offer. Seller should ship it overseas, i will cover all the costs. Thank U.
  7. Akille68

Neo geo sticks and 5V

Hi folks, I would like to know which Neo Geo stick or pad needs the 5V connected on the joystick port. I have a neo geo cd controller (bean) and it works flawlessy without 5V. So, Which are the controllers the will not work without a 5V connection?
  8. Akille68

WTB mvs meory card slot guide

Hello, I need that rectangular plastic black piece that is mounted with two screws on the MV2F system and works as a guide to insert memory card. If you have one in your spare parts, please, send me a pm. Thanx!
  9. Akille68

MV1B with sound buy or leave it alone

Hi Folks, I saw an MV1B on Epay for less than 17 usd. Seller advert is about a no sound issue. I am able to change caps and modifiy it to stereo sound. Also it looks to have volume pot missing. Do you know if the no sound issue could be easily fixed or it is better to leave it alone? I mean if a...
  10. Akille68

Best Mini Framemeinster settings

Hello, Just got a Mini FM and would like to have some hints about its settings. From my early tests, with RGB input, I understood that the best resolution is 720p, but scanlines are a bit too thin... What is your best set up for MVS machines on a LED/LCD TV? Also I noted that RGB mode has some...
  11. Akille68

SSV Cart repaired?

Trying to solve an issue with a MV1Z I modify and that still is giving me some layer problems, but it looks minty, so I started to check out the SSIV and V cartridges (the only ones that give the same problem). I do not want to open them, to not ruin label, but on SSV one I found a weird...
  12. Akille68

SS IV & V isues on a modded MV1FZs

Today I made some tests with my modded MV1FZS. Many games works flawlesssy, but SS IV and V have some graphic issues on the intro and the game instructions... i made the 5V mod, battery mod, MKL stereo mod. I cleaned slot, with no results. Maybe adding MKL stereo mod (and an rgb led) with last...
  13. Akille68

Removing fan from a Cps2 mobo

I would like to remove that noisy fan. Do you think that it will damage chipsets? I think that tornado is useful just in a closed cabinet but I am using it with a supergun...
  14. Akille68

MV1 FZ and stereo mod

Will the mod bypass mobo volume pot?
  15. Akille68

XRGB 2 plus

I have the opportunity to get a second hand XRGB 2 Plus, to let my MVS play on Samsung 40" Led TV. Do you think that it worths the cost or is obsolete for today's standard?