Recent content by aku

1. aku

Kraut Buster New NGDEV - 2015

now you know: [NGDEV] Gunlord X USA Shipping Open Again / Kraut Buster AES Shipping Dear customers, here is the latest shipping status. Topics: Switch: Gunlord X NEOGEO AES: Kraut Buster etc. ------------------------- Switch: Gunlord X As our badly outdated shop massively oversold...
  2. aku

MVS X Multi Video System

a big concern was, that they might sacrifice a lot of wood and plastic for a volume 2 / for emulating a few other games etc. - but this has an usb slot...and i am pretty sure, there will be blood...everywhere...
  3. aku

MVS X Multi Video System

preordered for the lulz & ready for mods and hacks... ps: shipping costs to eu are 74.98 USD
  4. aku

Dion Dakis unloading NGF AES games on eBay

comparing Rolex with NGF, is like comparing steel with a mixture of shit and vomit.
  5. aku

Dion Dakis unloading NGF AES games on eBay

wow, so many rare and official items...but i ll wait until the 100% authentic us metal slugs show up...
  6. aku

What will NGDev do after Kraut Buster is released?

My vision of a final solution is inappropriate for Maskman. I'm giving up, but I'm sure someone else will help ...
  7. aku

ot: yes...Austria is a neighboring country, but it really doesn't make sense to send me pictures of your wife all the time. here are some proofs i found on my research (source is an austrian website)
  8. aku

false accusations do not bring us to a final solution. i found out, that the aforementioned games were also released on other platforms.(!!!) since the focus is on playing these games, this variant seems to me to be a very good solution, considering the costs (cheaper!!!) and the unreliability...
  9. aku

the R in fRance stands for RETRO - so why should anyone hate french ppl???! like lachlan said, he will help you out...if he hasn´t done that already (?)
  10. aku

MVS X Multi Video System

to be fair: it's not completely pure shit.
  11. aku

this & i have already included maskman in my prayers. hopefully he gets "his" games asap...
  12. aku

Happy Birthday Takumaji

yep, thats the typical, normal lifestyle here in germany & alles Gute nachträglich
  13. aku

Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

Um ... they've been doing that for a decade.
  14. aku

Der "was zockt ihr sonst so derzeit" thread...

The TakeOver! einfach traumhaft...