Recent content by alec

1. alec

Kids and mature content

I'm with you.
  2. alec

Post Your Guitars (Weird Guitars)

Hand built B.C. Rich Wave. Finished by Dan Lawrence, loaded with Bare Knuckle Miracle Mans, and equipped with a Moser boost.
  3. alec

will there be a successor to the 161 in 1 Cart ?

Because we want X-Men Vs. Street Fighter already damn it!
  4. alec

Record collecting

High five bro!
  5. alec

NG.com Cooking thread

My pad thai recipe covered in crushed peanuts. I'm not planning on making this for a while, so that picture is all this thread gets for now. I should warn you I never measure anything, but I've never had bad results, always magical and unique. Ingredients: Rice noodles tamarind soup base...
  6. alec

KOF XIII in the Humble Jumbo Bundle 2

https://www.humblebundle.com/ Cheap! Get on Steam, my handle is tenebrain, let's fight!
  7. alec

Pokemon X for 3DS for sale or trade OBO

Bought a 3DS bundle and this just isn't for me. It's like new except opened and played. I'm looking to trade it for another 3ds game or sell it for $30 shipped OBO. I can snap a pic if needed. Thanks guys.
  8. alec

candy sub-forum

9. alec

Plugging my friend's XBLIG: Magicians and Looters

Yeah, this is me being shameless, but I would do the same for any of you butt-bozos so hear me out. My friends game just came out yesterday. It's called Magicians and Looters and its available on the Xbox Live Indie Games market for a whopping $1. Turn on your 360 and look under Indie Games New...
  10. alec

SOLD: Shinrei Jusatsushi TAROMARU Sega Saturn

With heavy heart I am listing up for sale the rarest of all Saturn games, and a personal favorite of mine. It's all in good shape save for a crease on the front cover which I didn't notice until I took pictures a few minutes ago. There's no spine card or registration card, just the case the...
  11. alec

MVC: Origins anyone?

I just bought this game on PSN a few days back and finding matches online is a real challenge. Anybody want to throw down on MSH or MVC1? My MSH Wolverine is ready to shred! These games are so classic. PSN: AlecGh
  12. alec

WTB Innovation Dreamcast Controller Adapter

The one that works with both Saturn and Playstation controllers. Thanks!
  13. alec

CPS2! Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo and Vampire Savior

Up for sale are two CPS2 B Boards, both blue shelled USA region games. Vampire Savior (Phoenixed) - $80 shipped Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo (that's ducktape residue) - $100 shipped PM me, thanks!
  14. alec

SOLD: X-Men Versus Street Fighter $55 shipped

Title says it all pretty much. USA only for this sale please. This is a Blue USA B-Board and version 3 of the game. I don't have any A-Boards to sell with it, sorry. $55 shipped or will trade it for Marvel Super Heroes. Thanks!
  15. alec

WTT: XMVSF Blue for MSH Green

Kind of a specific trade request here, but I have a nice condition blue X-Men Vs Street Fighter and I really want a green Marvel Super Heroes board. I'd trade it for a blue one as well. Likewise if you have a cheap green board you want to sell, hit me up with a price!