Recent content by Andyh

1. Andyh

FS: Mega Moded AES + AES Games CHEAP CHEAP

Due to a recent purchase i now need to sell off some bits - I need money ASAP so everything is priced to sell UK only please, i accept paypal with no fee's or bank transfer. Pictures upon request, i will try and get round to uploading some tonight - Mega Moded AES - purchased recently from...
  2. Andyh

please delete ..........................

3. Andyh

FS: Macbook, Fujifilm S5600 camera, and more !

Due to purchasing a Cab i now need to sell of some stuff: UK only please, payment via paypal with no fee's. Pics on request. (or when i get round to uploading them). MacBook, not even 3 months old, boxed and mint will accept £400 plus shipping 1.8Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo Processor 512MB DDR2...
  4. Andyh

Anyone ordered from Gremlin Solutions ?

Just wondered if anyone has ever ordered from this above company - http://www.gremlinsolutions.co.uk/index.htm Im looking to buy some sanwa bits and just wondered if they are any good.............
  5. Andyh

WTT: I Want a Supergun

As per the title, i want a supergun !!! Im really skint at the moment so i have the following to offer in trade - MVS - Metal Slug 3 complete kit c/w shockbox and insert Metal Slug 4 complete kit KOF 2003 complete kit c/w shockbox and insert Last Blade cart and shockbox + Insert Neo...
  6. Andyh

LOTRO Anyone playing ?

Pre-ordered this a month ago and have been playing through the beta, and now full release. Both myself and my gf are loving this game, easy to get into, good quests, very system friendly, no where near as broken as vanguard, i would suggest it to anyone into lord of the rings and mmo's. In...
  7. Andyh

WTT: I Want a Supergun !!!!!

Im looking to trade the following items, i will accept cash as a last resort but would much prefer to trade. Im looking for AES games a CDX system or any other cool gaming relating stuff oh and atomiswave games as well.............. Please note i only want to send stuff in the UK, sorry...
  8. Andyh

Price Check: MVS Bits

Just after a price check on a MS3 Kit complete with matching serials, and a us blazing star c/w dipsheet and mini marquee. Edit: forgot to add both have shockboxes and inserts as well. Thanks:glee:
  9. Andyh

Postage issues (20 characters)

Not sure if i should put this in here or unrelated but meh... If any uk guys have much experience buying from the us - I recently, 30/1/2007, purchased a modded aes, which was quickly packed up and despatched on 31st, now ive been closely watching the tracking on this as you would expect and...
  10. Andyh

Last Blade 2! should i buy it ?

Hey all, I am seriously tempted by Last Blade 2, and am probably going to pick up the English AES copy from the Neo Store, but, as you can see it aint cheap ! Ive checked on the 'bay etc and havent come across any other copies. Anyway, before i part with the cash for this, can anyone give...
  11. Andyh

Vanguard - Saga of Heroes

Couldnt see a post on this so.......... Picked this up today and so far it seems good, graphics are good, kind of like everquest 2 but more polished. Los of classes and races to choose from and a fair few different starting cities, also the crafting system seems interesting, pretty deep. Got...
  12. Andyh

WTB: Fist of the North Star AW

Im looking to buy the above game, i was toying with the idea of getting the full kit from Coinop Express, they have it for $891.58. Just thought i would see if anyone is wanting to offload one here? cart and mobo. Thanks :glee:
  13. Andyh

WTT for a UK (PAL) Wii

Hey Guys, this might be a bit of a long shot, but im looking for a new or used Wii, with or without games........ Unfortunatley due to the time of year im totally broke so was hoping for a trade of some sort. Anywho, this is what ive got to trade - MVS- Complete Matrimelee Complete Metal...
  14. Andyh

WTB: GAROU motw MVS full kit US

as above , paypal waiting, pm with offers :glee: