Arcademan's latest activity

• Arcademan
    Hated being gone the last couple of weeks but at least I came back on a pretty cool day. I hope the both of you have a fantastic day...
    • ccsbd01.png
  • Arcademan
    Arcademan replied to the thread HBD fami.
    I feel bad not being able to come online yesterday because you know I'd make a big deal out of your birthday, Fami. I hope you had a...
    • ccsbd01.png
  • Arcademan
    Shout outs to ookitarepanda, SonGohan and [OCEAN]. Hope you all have a great day :buttrock:
    • ccsbd03.png
  • Arcademan
    Arcademan replied to the thread offical wwe thread.
    Tomorrow night feels like the biggest match of my career. In a lot of ways it doesn’t seem real. It’s against a dream opponent in Kenny...
  • Arcademan
    I hope you have a fantastic day :buttrock:
    • ccsbd02.png
  • Arcademan
    Arcademan replied to the thread Happy birthday ROT.
    Wouldn't want one anyway and for not wanting to drag the thread off course, you did an excellent job doing just that :tickled:
  • Arcademan
    However only I can say...Now...IT'S OFFICIAL!!! :buttrock:
    • ccsbd01.png
  • Arcademan
    Because I just come home from work and this is my first time here on the Neo. At least you started a thread, which confirms you don't...
  • Arcademan
    Wrestler Tommy Dreamer has reportedly been suspended indefinitely by Impact Wrestling following comments he made during Vice’s...
  • Arcademan
    Arcademan replied to the thread NFL 2021 Thread.
    Both the AFC and NFC West teams all won on opening day.
  • Arcademan
    Arcademan replied to the thread DO NOT ORDER SH8T from TV ADS.
    That's the one thing I DON'T miss about Radio Shack. When you walk into the store they'll hunt you down no matter how much you evade...
  • Arcademan
    Big E is the new WWE Champion. May God have mercy on us all :tickled:
  • Arcademan
    Arcademan replied to the thread NFL 2021 Thread.
    The first Sunday of the NFL season with now 17 games!
  • Arcademan
    Sorry to hear about this HDR. I was in the same boat a few years back when my mom passed away and my dad did the same as yours...
  • Arcademan
    "Dark Side of the Ring" returns with new episodes next Thursday, September 16 at 9 pm EDT on VICE.