Recent content by Arcademan

1. Arcademan

Happy Birthday, SouthtownKid and kernow!

Hated being gone the last couple of weeks but at least I came back on a pretty cool day. I hope the both of you have a fantastic day :buttrock: PS: Now back into my seclusion...
  2. Arcademan

HBD fami

I feel bad not being able to come online yesterday because you know I'd make a big deal out of your birthday, Fami. I hope you had a fantastic day and here's to many more :buttrock:
  3. Arcademan

Another round of birthdays...

Shout outs to ookitarepanda, SonGohan and [OCEAN]. Hope you all have a great day :buttrock:
  4. Arcademan

offical wwe thread

Tomorrow night feels like the biggest match of my career. In a lot of ways it doesn’t seem real. It’s against a dream opponent in Kenny Omega, who I’ve watched grow and become one of the best wrestlers in the world over the last several years. It’s taking place in a dream setting, the first...
  5. Arcademan

Happy Birthday Syn

I hope you have a fantastic day :buttrock:
  6. Arcademan

Happy birthday ROT

Wouldn't want one anyway and for not wanting to drag the thread off course, you did an excellent job doing just that :tickled:
  7. Arcademan

Happy birthday ROT

However only I can say...Now...IT'S OFFICIAL!!! :buttrock:
  8. Arcademan

Happy birthday ROT

Because I just come home from work and this is my first time here on the Neo. At least you started a thread, which confirms you don't need me to start every damn birthday thread in the forum :blow_top:
  9. Arcademan

offical wwe thread

Wrestler Tommy Dreamer has reportedly been suspended indefinitely by Impact Wrestling following comments he made during Vice’s docuseries, Dark Side of the Ring. Pro Wrestling Insider reports that Dreamer was “asked to leave effective immediately” from this week’s taping in Tennessee after...
  10. Arcademan

NFL 2021 Thread

Both the AFC and NFC West teams all won on opening day.
  11. Arcademan

DO NOT ORDER SH8T from TV ADS

That's the one thing I DON'T miss about Radio Shack. When you walk into the store they'll hunt you down no matter how much you evade then, then they ask for your phone number when you check out. Harbor Freight does the same thing at checkout. When they ask if I have a phone number, I say "Why...
  12. Arcademan

offical wwe thread

Big E is the new WWE Champion. May God have mercy on us all :tickled:
  13. Arcademan

NFL 2021 Thread

The first Sunday of the NFL season with now 17 games!
  14. Arcademan

The COVID-19 Thread and Hypothetical Boxing Predictions

Sorry to hear about this HDR. I was in the same boat a few years back when my mom passed away and my dad did the same as yours, especially since she died on his birthday. While I miss my mom a lot, I'm grateful she didn't have to live through this COVID crap.
  15. Arcademan

offical wwe thread

"Dark Side of the Ring" returns with new episodes next Thursday, September 16 at 9 pm EDT on VICE.