Recent content by Archdesigner03

1. Archdesigner03

8Bitdo Neo geo wireless controller SNK licensed

The boxes do looks nice on the shelf
  2. Archdesigner03

NeoSD MVS/AES - General Consensus?

Obviously you do, you had been replying to my posts?
  3. Archdesigner03

I took a good 4-5 years off from the neo retro scene, or retro gaming in general due to work / life and picked up other hobbies along the way. Finally got the itch to play my neo stuff again and watched all these youtube videos of new gadgets for the system. But non of the products are available...
  4. Archdesigner03

Here comes a new challenger, another keyboard warrior.
  5. Archdesigner03

Says the person who probably got his a few years ago. Why can't I just buy this shit over on Amazon and have it ship to me in 2 days. This hobby is one part waiting, the other part is venting on the forums.
  6. Archdesigner03

Neo SD pro mvs pushed back to mid to end of Feb from SAG. They sure knows how to string us along...
  7. Archdesigner03

What really frustrates me of the current retro scene is the products don't last more than a year or two. Especially the Neo scene. I had been searching high and low for Rad2x hdmi cable for the Neo and the 2X scart retrotink with no luck.
  8. Archdesigner03

The list of compatible controller for Neo BT with latency stats is on the SAG website. 8bitDo is listed at 16.2 ms delay. See here There is a list of compatible controller from Retro Scaler BlueRetro but didn't post the latency stats. See here. Since both are using open source tech called...
  9. Archdesigner03

I'm looking at woot's right now and doing more research on the company even though its says it owned by Amazon. Is it really "New" or refurbished? My research of the company is that they sell returned items from Amazon...
  10. Archdesigner03

Good idea on testing method but I only have one controller at the moment. Not sure if I'll get a second one as it's just me playing.
  11. Archdesigner03

Why don't you like KOF 2003?

2k3 and Kof series in general feels very choppy to play. I think I would've enjoy the series more if it has more animated frames like Mark of the Wolves.
  12. Archdesigner03

I received both Neo BT and Retro Scaler's BlueRetro blue tooth adapter to use with the neo geo wireless controller. Though I don't have specialized equipment to measure the latency, I do "feel" the Retro Scaler's adapter have just a tiny tiny tiny more latency than Neo BT, but it's still quite...
  13. Archdesigner03

First cart you ever owned

I had been gaming since the inception of JP nes with RF, no thanks. One cable for video and two audio for a mono audio output on composite for the AES is also unacceptable. I had money to burn damn it, I wanted to see them damn pixels! I'm going to try out the composite out anyways for...
  14. Archdesigner03

First cart you ever owned

Landed a job after graduating from college. Finally made some real money to buy the system I always wanted but couldn't afford as a kid. You know, the typical story of neo geo fans. I had Xian Xi mod my system, it was also a way to be more involved in the community. Besides the games, I enjoy...
  15. Archdesigner03

CRT Fetish Thread

Serious question, can modern day ikea tv stand even take the heavy load of a 25-29" CRT?