Recent content by Artemio

1. Artemio

Anyone have 150 bucks I can borrow?

It is not the same cartride at all. We built the ones at Stone Age gamer ourselves:
  2. Artemio

Thanks for the honest feedback. I see what you mean, we did try to give an extra when we saw our costs in order to make it more attractive. We thought that would be called as money grabbing since we would be offering a bare bones version but maybe that would help. Take care and thanks again.
  3. Artemio

You seem to think this is for profit, but it is for the joy of making something and learning in the process while trying to give back to teh community from which we have learned so much. The software is open source and free to download, no cost at all. The cart is intended as a service for...
  4. Artemio

I understand the feeling, but it is not the case at all. These are hand built and in custom PCBs that will be released as open hardware for other homebrew devs. The cart was made as a service, and complies with the Neo spec. The price is as low as we could go building them ourselves and paying...
  5. Artemio

240p Test Suite for the Neo Geo AES, MVS and NGCD

I'll test it at night, the emulator might be blocking the 0xD0 command I guess. (is it this one? https://github.com/xugamezhouyuhua/neogeominiemu)
  6. Artemio

The program calls the Z80 with command 0xD0 and expects either 0x0A, 0x0B or 0x0C. It is getting 0x00, which might mean the Z80 code is probably not running at all. Which emulator is it so I can help you debug what is happening? I'm sorry, I tested this on at least 10 mvs systems and 4 aes, as...
  7. Artemio

I just checked the published ROMS in the zip and ran them on MAME. I don't get the error. This is the xml I use for MAME: Here's a p rom that outputs which code it is getting in order to try and figure out what is happening in that setup...
  8. Artemio

You mean if you could use the z80 driver with another game? You could... If you mean the other way around, to use another M1 ROM for the Suite, no unless you hacked it since I specifically coded it to look for a signature upòn some commands... like in the image you post below. Did you get that...
  9. Artemio

Thanks for taking the time to use it and give feedback. Great to hear that! Thanks! Those last moinute changes... "help" should take you to cobvergence in that build. Fixed for next iteration. Will change it, thanks. Since the left and right channels are swapped in the system you can enter...
  10. Artemio

I am happy to share the newest version of the 240p Test Suite, now available for the Neo Geo platform. It is feature complete, with a few adjustments to make. But I'd like to hear your feedback on it. It is available for download at itchio for free as it has always been. Suggestions are...
  11. Artemio

Important Capcom CPS2 Announcement

Dear colleagues, It is our pleasure to announce a very important milestone in arcade conservation, the successful reverse engineering of Capcom's CPS2 security programming. A major development giving full hardware control of this popular platform over to the community, and helping preservation...
  12. Artemio

240p test suite for Dreamcast, Genesis and Sega CD

Hello guys, I am developing this software for the Genesis, Sega CD and Dreamcast, all code is open source and available to the public. It is a homebrew software suite for video game consoles developed to help in the evaluation of upscalers, upscan converters, line doublers and of course TV...
  13. Artemio

WTB: Osman/Cannon Dancer

Hey guys, I am looking for this board. if anyone is selling please PM or post here. Shipping would be to Mexico, of course I cover all expenses via courier for our safety. You can check my feedback here or at ebay, user gseed.
  14. Artemio

IC: CPS-2 Hyper Street Fighter 2 USA

Hello guys. I have a friend with a few Hyper Street Fighter 2 CPS-2 boards (A and B, or B alone) USA version. I know that you might doubt about them being legitimate, but they are. All are in Green cases, and converted officially by Capcom Mexico. They have the original Mask ROMS, original...
  15. Artemio

CPS-2 on screen coin counter, how to remove it?

I had never seen this on-screen coin and service counter. (click for larger version) I just got this game today and it is the only of the several CPS-2 games I have that displays this. I already reset the game to fractory settings and changed A boards to see if that was the cause. I also...