Recent content by Ash Burton

1. Ash Burton

WTB Neo Geo MVS Carts

Looking for non-boots of the following: Metal Slug Metal Slug 3 Metal Slug X Blazing Star Last Blade 2
  2. Ash Burton

WTB: Neo Geo Arcade Corner Protectors

Looking for the corner protectors for the MVS Cabinet. Everything new is gigantic and the wrong size. If anyone would rather have cash than have these on their cab hit me up...
  3. Ash Burton

Splatterhouse Terror Mask Namco Promo Item

Cleaning out my storage and came across this. $20 shipped to anyone who wants it. Comes CIB (Box has some shelf ware but is still presentable). https://drive.google.com/open?id=1XeBLVqnOjDP4KbPPB3STrxaxjCvrzJUr
  4. Ash Burton

Nightmare in The Dark NITD MVS FS FT

English label NITD cart with shock box and insert. Looking for $312 shipped CONUS or would consider a partial trade for Blazing Star. Pics to come tonight
  5. Ash Burton

FS SNES With Star Fox & Zelda & Mario Tennis 1-2 Switch Download Card

Super Nintendo System (slight discoloring around the controller ports) Comes with Star Fox, Zelda, two controllers, 1 controller extension, power brick and S-Video cord Tested and working great - $80 Shipped CONUS...
  6. Ash Burton

Neo Geo MVS 2 13 "Mini" Restoration

In case this is of any interest, I am documenting my restoration of the newest addition to my lineup - a Neo Geo Mini 13 MVS Cabinet over on KLOV. https://forums.arcade-museum.com/showthread.php?p=3880254#post3880254
  7. Ash Burton

Post Your Recent Purchases!

A long trip to Alabama to grab this one. It is rougher than a badger's foreskin, but I am going to be restoring it back to its original glory soon enough.
  8. Ash Burton

WTB MVS2F Working

Looking for a nice MVS2F mobo for a Neo MVS 2-13 (Mini) restoration project I am undertaking. Preferably with the sound capped and a fresh battery.
  9. Ash Burton

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Sweet staging there Panda!
  10. Ash Burton

Huge lot of Dreamcast Customer DVD Cases with artwork

Moving soon and need to streamline the inventory. Had these printed out from a print shop (coverproject) in the hopes of building a large Dreamcast collection but it never materialized. No games included sans a Tomb Raider DC game strategically hidden in one of the cases. What you see is...
  11. Ash Burton

FS TSS, World Heroes Perfect, BAMA MVS Carts

Getting reading for a move so need to start cleaning up the house a bit. Let me know if my prices are out of whack. I know I am a serial marketplace poster, so I welcome all constructive criticism on my forum output. Possible trade interest in NITD, Neo Drift Out & Neo Mr. Do! TSS W/ Box &...
  12. Ash Burton

WTB Naomi Motherboard for my Jambo Safari

My main board has gone bad on my Naomi Jambo Safari sit down cab. If anyone has a spare board I could purchase please hit me up.
  13. Ash Burton

WTB SD2SNES

Looking to pick up a SD2SNES, can pay cash or I have a nice Super Mario RPG for trade + cash. My daughter loves the snes and I've decided I am not willing to pay for the insane prices of the games at this point.
  14. Ash Burton

WTB Neo Mr. Do and Neo Drift Out MVS Carts

Looking for a Neo Mr. Do or Neo Drift Out legit carts. Found them overseas but before I pull the trigger wanted to see if anyone has these on the mainland. Could also use a Neo-Drift Out mini, I have a Nam 1975 mini I could trade.