Recent content by Bagheera369

1. B

SOLD FS: XRGB Mini (Framemeister)

FS: XRGB Mini (Framemeister) Located - Dallas, TX Ok folks, so it kills me to do this, but I've run into a few other things that need paying for, and I haven't been able to really do much with this yet, so its gotta go. Works fine. Picked up from Micromort over at Arcade Projects...
  2. B

FS: XRGB Mini (Framemeister)

Wrong Thread: Please Delete
  3. B

Desoldering station recommendations?

When you have friends who are geniuses, and care enough to send the very best.
  4. B

Virtua Fighter 4 and Virtua Figter 4 Evolution (Naomi 2) carts

Have both, working, and JVS rom tested good. 4 - 70 + shipping 4 Evolution - 115 + shipping Feedback can be found on KLOV also as Bagheera369, if needed. These will ship from Texas, to wherever you'd like at buyers expense.
  5. B

NEC LCD4000

Ok...so I picked up a sweet pawn shop deal. NEC LCD4000 40" professional monitor. Super clean, with remote. Manual says it will accept 15.75 freq. I hooked up a naomi (in standard res), and a Time crisis 2, via vga cable....and while the picture displays, and you can fully see the...
  6. B

Need coin return box and front door for a Super Neo 29!!

So I picked up a Super Neo 29 project up off Raven. I got it cleaned up enough to put it together, but its missing several pieces. The CP hinge, and the back cover for the marquee, I can probably make or come up with on my own, but I need a front door, and a coin return box. If anyone has a...