Recent content by Bar81

1. Bar81

Post Your Recent Purchases!

One of my favorite games is Cave's ESP Ra.De (not a fan of their output generally, strangely wnough) - I found the below amongst my PCBs (haven't seen them for 20 years so it's a new purchase to me) - it's a set of pins/badges for the game. I can't find any information about it but the...
  2. Bar81

The JP part of the GBA collection gets some love this time. There are some amazing Japanese releases that never made it stateside and don't have much of a (or no) language barrier. When I put together my collection many moons ago, I was a fan of the Kuru Kuru games - really fun puzzle games...
  3. Bar81

Something a little different. The Fifth Element is one of my favorites and so I'm huge sucker for anything cool relating to the movie - and something very cool did come out recently from Zavvi - a super duper set that includes a *metal* mooooltipass. The one on the right is what the steelbook...
  4. Bar81

Black Finger Jet

That looks ROUGH
  5. Bar81

I've never been a huge fan of Vectorman which is why I've been on the fence for so long. It's not a bad game, but it got way more hype than I thought it deserved which turned me off. From what I've read the sequel is trash. Given that I'm not crazy about the first one I never bothered with...
  6. Bar81

My genny collection has been pretty much done for years now, but given that I was tweaking other system collections, I recently added a few random games that never got a JP release. I've been on the fence on Vectorman for forever. I am amazed that a cardboard game like this is still around in...
  7. Bar81

Not surprising. If the online prices I see are reflective of their in-store prices, then they are beyond dumb for anything actually valuable (and often not valuable - it's just ripping suckers off at this point). Also, the amount of rare imports on eBay dwarfs anything in Japan so those are...
  8. Bar81

Recently added a few stragglers to round out the Euro part of my SMS collection (I already had Sonic Chaos and Super Off Road but the guy I bought Aladdin from had fair prices - at least for new - for those also, so I picked them up. Not sure why Aladdin is shrink-wrapped but I'm guessing the...
  9. Bar81

Google is your friend: https://www.etsy.com/listing/1514636818/gg-aleste-3-english-translation-sega...
  10. Bar81

I see that you are well skooled on motherland shmups, comrade.
  11. Bar81

Didn't know about that one. Misha Aleste is another one where most of the stickers have peeled off over time.
  12. Bar81

Been a while since I took a look at my MD collection and realized there were a few titles I still hadn't picked up and probably should (plus it's great to see new official game releases since I last was collecting 15+ years ago - Darius Extra Version didn't make it into the pic):
  13. Bar81

Let that be a business lesson for M2, they're a great company but just like any other company, either meet consumer demand or someone else will (M2 has been very aware from switch release that people want a GG phyiscal release and have just ignored the topic until now when they're only...
  14. Bar81

I got one as well; can't believe M2 made it for GG hardware and then didn't have the decency to at least do a limited run. Have the promotional box, now only need to go down and print up the manual that M2 has so kindly made available online and I'm set.
  15. Bar81

WTB: Dungeon Magic PCB

Looking for this game from Taito. If you have one to sell, please pm me. Thanks in advance.