Recent content by Baseley09

1. Baseley09

JAP Saturn games, pc engine 2 player tap and JAP Rival Schools 2

These Japanese Saturn games are boxed in generally very good condition, with manuals. Few quality titles. Open to silly offers, stuff has to go. Galaxy Force II £14 Bomberman fight! £8 Puyo Puyo 2 £4 Blazing Tornado £4 F1 Live formation £3 V-Goal J-League 96. Free with any above £25 the lot...
  2. Baseley09

Trying to remember an arcade driving game

Hi dudes, little help required. Played this driving game on a ferry in the late 80's (I think), you might have been a silver porsche, but anyway the idea is that there is a bomb on board your car that will blow up should you not make to to the checkpoint. View was in cockpit or behind. Any...
  3. Baseley09

FS: Real Bout Fatal Fury CD JPN

Hi, my one last remaining Neo Geo item for sale. Real Bout Fatal Fury for Neo Geo CD. Japanese version in excellent condition including spine card. £7 delieverd in the UK $15 anywhere in the world
  4. Baseley09

Cheap Neo Geo CD games! $10 or £6 per game shipped!

Free worldwide shipping! Real Bout Fatal Fury JAP SNK Neo Geo CD game + spine £6/$10 Fatal Fury 3 Garou Densetsu SNK Neo Geo CD game JAP £6/$10 Samurai Shodown 3 JAP SNK Neo Geo CD game + spine £6/$10 Gangan Aggressors of Dark Combat JAP SNK Neo Geo CD £6/$10 Cheers
  5. Baseley09

FS: JXD 301 MP4/MP3 portable emulation system

Hi guys, for sale I have a JXD 301 portable wonder machine. 2GB memory for games, music & movies, expandable with SD card port. Great screen, custom firmware installed which doesnt effect any features, just selectable menu graphics, looks great. Works fine of course, complete with PSU, soft &...
  6. Baseley09

Neo Geo CD games

All agmes in excellent condition Fatal Fury 3 JPN £5 Real Bout Fatal Fury (w/spine)JPN £8 GanGan (agressors of dark combat) JPN £7 King of the fighters 94 JPN £7 Samurai Spirits/Shodown 3 (w/spine) JPN £6
  7. Baseley09

PC Engine ,JPN Megadrive & saturn games

Any questions please ask, any photos are available on request. Prices include delivery within the UK, please ask for foreign shipping. If you can find items cheaper elsewhere I will attempt to beat that price, so I am open to offers. PC Engine All games are boxed with instrustions...
  8. Baseley09

No one playing Noby Noby Boy?

Get it, we must get girl to the moon. :mr_t:
  9. Baseley09

WTB: 3DO FZ-10 NTSC model

Hello, looking to buy an american or jap 3DO FZ-10 system. Loose is fine with just PSU and pad will sufice, let me know what you have, cheers.
  10. Baseley09

Final burn on xbox complete or near to rom set

Hi yar dudes, im looking for a complete or near on to it rom set for the xbox. willing to drop a few £ for your time and disc efforts or will provide the media if need be, cheers.
  11. Baseley09

WTB: Macross Do you remember love DVD (Eng subs)

Hello, im looking to purchase a copy of Macross Do You Remember Love on DVD, a widescreen version with english subs if anyone has it out there, infact id pop some dollar for a DVDR even as my interweb is too gay to get the torrent! Cheers.
  12. Baseley09

Best version of Macross DYRL?

Hello chaps, can anyone tell me what the best version of do you remember love available out there is...............is it even available officially with english subs, is there a good quality widescreen bootleg out there with quality subs? I have it on bootleg VCD over 2 disc pan & scan and it...
  13. Baseley09

Button set up on NeoGenesis xbox emulator?

Hi dudes, im having problems being a spaz setting up my button config in this emulator. Can anyone tell me what they have it set as, ideally id like X, A & B as A, B & C respectively, but cant handle the pressure. If anyone can be botheres, would mind a 6 button config too using L & R and the...
  14. Baseley09

F/A Neo Geo CD + 29 games + boxed CD stick

Lookie. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=320239893751&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=011
  15. Baseley09

17 JAP SATURN GAMES + MORE

Hi nice opportunity to pick up some cool Saturn imports here, all are boxed with manual in mostly excellent condition, as follows: All Japan pro wrestling feat. Virtua £4 Galaxy Force II £12 Bomberman Fight! £15 Victory Goal 96 £3 X-Men children of the atom £5 Puyo Puyo 2 £4 Hat Trick Hero S £5...