Recent content by BatManG85

1. BatManG85

Game Posters For sale

Shipped in the US/ Overseas pay for shipping. thanks SENGOKU ACES 2 $40 SENKO NO RONDE $35 DEAD OR ALIVE 2 $20
  2. BatManG85

HUGE NEO GEO POSTER COLLECTION, LOTS OF RARES YOU WILL NEVER SEE AGAIN!

All posters from my collection prices are shipped international plZ pm me and we can work out the process. Any questions just ask. FATAL FURY 2 ANIME $25 CAPCOM VS SNK $35 KOF 98 ULTIMATE MATCH $35 KOF 95 $40 SAMURAI SPIRITS 4 $40 (I have 2 of these) SAMURAI SPIRITS RPG $60 SAMURAI...
  3. BatManG85

FS Progear green board (conversion) with actual Art

Hey guys Progear conversion up for sale, with the actual art. $165 shipped in the US. Paypal only. Pictures up tonight.
  4. BatManG85

FS Dark Souls LE PS3 with Guide $65 shipped in the US

Engagement ring money :) so yeah any questions just ask. PS3 version
  5. BatManG85

WTS : Neo Geo posters $40 for both shipped.

Neo posters for sale, selling for a buddy over at SRK. prices shipped in US KOF02 Kula Diamond 4ft poster $40 for both KOF02 DC poster $ Any questions just ask.
  6. BatManG85

FS: Ketsui bare board pretty cheap. $740 shipped

I am waiting for a friend to get back to me, but I have a Ketsui board I will more then likely sell for $740 Shipped and wanted to see if I had any SERIOUS takers. Works great pics up later tonight :) Sorry for being away for awhile guys, my fiance and I broke up and I think I should unload...
  7. BatManG85

EspGaluda pcb issues

I recently sold a EspGaluda to a guy on the forums and he was telling me that it got to him broken, I played the game one final time on my cab just basically to say goodbye to the game before I shipped it out. Got to the 4th lvl on 1 credit and basically shipped it out the following day. The...
  8. BatManG85

FS: EspGaluda pcb SOLD GONE BYE BYE!!!!

I HATE selling this game but I need new tires BADLY 2 of them blew out on me today :mad:!! Might as well get all 4 taken care of. A place not to far from me takes paypal so this has gotta go :( $400 shipped in the US OBO or 4 225/45/R17 Kuhmo brand tires will ship to other countries at...
  9. BatManG85

WTS: Project Justice Naomi cart w/ Art

Naomi cart with art all original $125 obo shipped in the US
  10. BatManG85

FS: Garou : Mark Of The Wolves Poster

Sorry I just moved back in with my parent and the crappy frame fell apart. But yeah $35 shipped in the US. Any questions just ask :D SOLD!!!!!!
  11. BatManG85

Naomi GD System with Capcom I/O $320 SHIPPED!!

GAMES Naomi GD system with Capcom I/O $320 whole set shipped Naomi Communications board $30 shipped ART Dolphin Blue Marquee (jpn) $12 shipped (in a envelope, padded) Samurai Shodown 6 (jpn) $12 shipped NGBC English $22 shipped NGBC Jpn $20 shipped Rumble Fish 2 (jpn) $30 shipped...
  12. BatManG85

HUGE SALE!!! part 2 Laptop/Games/stuff!!!!

$20 shipped Also Gateway Laptop 14.1 Widescreen/ bought this at the start of 08. If you are a student you can upgrade Vista to Windows 7 for like 35 bucks through Microsoft themselves. $150 shipped Comes with EVERYTHING it came with since day 1!! Persona Jpn copy $12 shipped Ryu Ga...
  13. BatManG85

SNK WALLSCROLLS ROUND 2

Well actually scrolls but here they are shipping is included. In the US other countries must pay shipping cost! ALL FOR $50 SHIPPED!!! Some of these Wall Scrolls are wrinkled but they can be ironed out quite easy ( I would do it but I get my stuff dry cleaned so I got no iron) Kyo...
  14. BatManG85

ALL SOLD!!!!!

Here are a couple dvds for sale. They are Bible Black : 1-4 Anyone You can do I can do better Dark Shell (2 DVDs) Twin Angels Venus 5 Sacrilege (sealed) Demon Beast Invasion Blood Shadow Dragonknight 4 La Blue Girl vol 1 & 3 (no #2!) Adventure Kid New Angel vol 1 & 2 Lady Blue (La Blue Girl...
  15. BatManG85

So uh... Metal Slug XX....anyone play it?

My gf is gonna give me a gift for our 1 year and she asked if I wanted a PSP game and I wanted to know was this any good? :)