Recent content by Bay78

1. Bay78

Razion EX (NG:Dev.Team)

Too bad they didn't offer a digital download. I know it's more collectable, but I tried to get one and had one of each in my cart and before I could pay poof gone :( . I know it's high demand, but I thought once you had it in your cart they would give you a minute or two to check out. Argh oh well
  2. Bay78

Free Metal Slug 3 XBLA

WOW, some great games they're giving away for free. I'm checking the store if they are still free now........
  3. Bay78

WTB: Capcom CPS3 setup

Nobody interested in selling a Capcom CPS3 setup?
  4. Bay78

ZDTF's What's it worth thread.

Hello everyone, I’m wondering what the current going rate of a SNK Gang Wars would be?
  5. Bay78

WTB: Capcom CPS3 setup

Just like the ad says I’m looking for a Capcom CPSIII setup. Let me k ow what you have and what you want for it? Suicided games are o.k as well.
  6. Bay78

WTB: Naomi Universal 2 player control panel

Hello, looking for a two player control panel for a Naomi Universal. Ideally would love a Zombie Revenge original but will take what's available. PM with pics and prices. Thanks:glee:
  7. Bay78

Metal Slug X Fix for 9v-12v Neo's - All converters

Stupid question from me here. What’s the easiest way to tell if your AES is 5V or not? The AC adapter says 10V and it’s a version 3-6 where I followed your guide to fix the jailbars by removing those three traces.
  8. Bay78

Metal Slug X Fix for 9v-12v Neo's - All converters

Does this work with the new japangameonline converter? I picked it up and it works mint with any MVS cart I threw at it until Metal Slug X. It goes to the universe bios screen and resets. Any suggestions?
  9. Bay78

WTB: League Bowling AES US version

Hi there, Just like the title says looking for a decent to mint League Bowling complete ISA version for AES. Let me know if you have and what you want for it.
  10. Bay78

The Neo Geo mini is coming...

Anyone hear of pre-orders opening up for the Neo Geo International edition yet? And where it’s going to be carried? I went to Gamestop and they didn’t even know about it!
  11. Bay78

WTB: Metal Slug 5 MVS cart

Found!
  12. Bay78

Lol thanks, I didn’t know that but now you mention it makes sense as I have never seen one before.
  13. Bay78

Looks like I’m not the only one looking for one of these but I don’t really care condition, I’m interested in both Cart and or kit. I sold my Slug collection a few years ago and now regret it greatly. Thanks a lot in advance and hopefully we both can get some Slug 5 action! Edited wtb Japanese...
  14. Bay78

MVS & AES NEOSD flash card... AES Version ANNOUNCED & AVAILABLE!!

Well that’s a good thing actually. So they know that they can continue to develop without having to worry about their work going unpaid. Also for the consumer that buys the Neo Geo Dev games will be happy as well that not just anyone can play it.
  15. Bay78

MVS & AES NEOSD flash card... AES Version ANNOUNCED & AVAILABLE!!

Hi there, I’m wondering if anyone has tested if you can play your Neo Geo Dev team games with the NeoSD?