Recent content by Bazza1000

1. B

FS: MVS Carts - Blazing Star, Shock Troopers 1+2, PI2, Ninja Masters, FF, SS1+3 & others

FS: MVS Carts - Blazing Star, Shock Troopers 1+2, PI2, Ninja Masters, FF, SS1+3 & others Have got a few of my MVS cartridges for sale as trying to free up a bit of cash, all are genuine with original boards in good condition: Shock Troopers 1 - Sold Shock Troopers 2 - £40 Prehistoric Isle 2...
  2. B

Wanted: Windjammers MVS

Really regret selling my old copy of Windjammers when I needed to raise some funds am now after replacing it, so if anyone has a copy with a nice label they're willing to part with for sensible money please give me a shout. Thanks
  3. B

2x Arcade Sticks (Kidney controller)

2x Kidney controller arcade sticks, both in very good condition. (please note the CD controller in the picture is not for sale). £20 each or both for £35 + postage: £5 UK / PM me for elsewhere am happy to post worldwide.
  4. B

MVS 161 Multicart

Neo Geo MVS 161 in 1 Multicart. Instruction sticker included. Unused, didn't realise had these stored away in my cupboard and have several copies. £60 posted UK, am happy to post worldwide postage costs will be - Europe: +£10.15, USA: +£15.30
  5. B

WTB: Jap Dreamcast & games

Am after a Japanese (NTSC) Sega Dreamcast must be boxed and in good condition. Also on the look out for any Jap Dreamcast games. Had a huge collection previously but sold the lot when I needed to raise some money, so am trying to regain my former collection. PM me if you have anything that...
  6. B

Wanted: MVS 1 slot with unibios

Am after a MVS one slot motherboard with a unibios chip already fitted on it. PM me if you have one you're willing to part with and see if we can work out a deal. Thanks
  7. B

Money Puzzle Exchanger - so addictive!

Played Money Puzzle Exchanger for the first time today - its so addictive I love it already! What a great little game. Who else is a fan of this game?
  8. B

Altering difficulty level on Cab

How can I alter the difficulty level when playing games on my cab, as at present any fighting games I run must be set to high difficulty settings meaning that you just take a hammering! Got these buttons: Tried pressing service but just adds credits. It's just a standard MVS motherboard (no...
  9. B

Neo Geo MVS 161 Multicart

Neo Geo MVS 161 in 1 Multicart. Instruction sticker included. £60 plus £5 postage (UK), am happy to post worldwide PM me for cost.
  10. B

Neo Geo controllers: 2x Kidney arcade sticks, 1x CD pad

2x Neo Geo kidney shape arcade sticks, both in very good condition, fully working. £25 each or the pair for £45, plus postage £5 UK. 1x Neo Geo CD pad, good condition, small repair with electrical tape on the connection lead (see photo), fully working. Sold Am happy to post worldwide...
  11. B

MVS Carts (with shock boxes): Prehistoric Isle 2 & Kizuna Super Tag Battle

Neo Geo MVS games, genuine SNK cartridges: Preshitoric Isle 2, original label (hologram) & stickers, with AES old style box and artwork, Sold Kizuna Super Tag Battle, reproduction label, with shock box and artwork, £80 Postage to UK £5, am happy to ship worldwide please ask me for cost.
  12. B

Brought used AI CMVS (off another forums member) – damaged, help!

Am one very upset chap at the moment – brought a second hand 6 month old AI CMVS and two arcade sticks from a forum member (off another Neo Geo forum - not this one), paid the asking price straight away and confirmed the sale. Firstly it took the seller over two weeks to send the system, very...
  13. B

Size of AES artwork inserts?

Can someone tell me what the dimensions are for the AES artwork inserts - both old style box and the newer snap lock cases please? Have been asked to print a couple of inserts for someone and they want them resizing to fit AES boxes, I sold all my old AES games a while back so don't have any to...
  14. B

Uploading signature to profile

Have just wasted the last half an hour or so trying the upload a signature to my profile, I copied the banner I wanted 'candy club' from another members signature and first of all tried to upload that and it comes back saying the file is too large in pixel size, next I tried uploading to...
  15. B

Check out me new Candy Cab!

Well last week was an awesome week – brought my first cab! Am now the proud owner of a Neo Geo Candy Cab ‘Super Neo 29’. Been after a nice cab for quite some time now (something I’ve always wanted), thankfully a good friend of mine found this almost as soon as it was advertised couldn’t...