Recent content by BBH

1. BBH

The Super Spy 1CC video and webpage

As some of you may know, I had an old webpage where I did reviews of some obscure arcade games. Then I got lazy and stopped updating it. Recently I decided to revive it and attempt to finish off some reviews I had started but never finished. One of them was for The Super Spy. Yes, I know the...
  2. BBH

Outrun Online Arcade

The best arcade racing game of the decade drops tomorrow (04/15) on XBLA at 2 AM PST for 800 Microsoft moneys. Who is down for some drifting?
  3. BBH

KOF XII @ Portland, Oregon

I'm not sure how or why, but the Tilt arcade in Lloyd Center Mall in downtown Portland has managed to get a KOF XII cabinet. I thought the game wasn't even out in Japan yet, so I'm not sure how this is possible! I'll be there tomorrow recording vids. (they're also holding a SF4 console...
  4. BBH

Rez beta version dumped

I know there are some Rez fans here so maybe you guys would be interested in this. Shameless copy-paste from the Lost Levels forums: Downloadable from Underground Gamer if you have an account, or Megaupload. It's a self-booting CDI file... haven't tried it yet, but I'm not really a huge Rez buff.
  5. BBH

GGPO - Online lag-free NOW w/ KoF 98

I thought there was already a topic here about it but I guess not... which surprises me considering how much love there is for Alpha 2 on this forum! http://ggpo.net/blog/ GGPO is by far the best optimized netcode for fighting games, ever. It uses a modified Final Burn Alpha emulator and...
  6. BBH

I broke the world record on Over Top.

yeah. the Gamest/Arcadia world record, according to Gemant's Gamest/Arcadia database, is 3'14"72. Me and another player at MARP think that a time of around 3'11 could be done in an absolutely flawless run. Unfortunately, one of the keys to getting a good time is by doing a speed boost by...
  7. BBH

Metal Slug 6 is actually pretty good.

Yeah. I've been bashing the latest Metal Slug's here for a while now, mainly because they always felt exactly the same to me. It's the same shit every game, same engine, same identical characters, same overreliance on memorizing the game to avoid cheap deaths, etc. But when I read that one of...
  8. BBH

NINTENDO SIXTY-FOOOOUUUUUUUURRRRR! (another damn youtube link)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pFlcqWQVVuU kids are funny.
  9. BBH

Total Carnage

I've been playing this a lot lately in MAME. I've also managed to do what I always believed was impossible... finished it with one credit. Then with a little more work I managed to reach the Pleasure Dome on one credit too. I'm satisfied now, especially since I don't know of anybody else who's...
  10. BBH

animated .gif avatars

why are these not allowed any more? and why does it say the maximum space for an avatar now is 100x100?
  11. BBH

I'm the Juggernaut bitch!

I'M JUGGERNAUT BITCH http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QXUXQ8miHs DON'T YOU KNOW WHO THE FUCK I AM, I'M THE JUGGERNAUT BITCH
  12. BBH

Tilt converting Final Furlong cabinets to KoF XI

so I stopped by the Tilt in Vancouver, WA for the first time and saw a King of Fighters XI cabinet there. This wasn't any ordinary cabinet though, it had apparently been converted from Namco's Final Furlong (you know, the horse racing game where you practically hump the seat). Of course the...
  13. BBH

Top Hunter moneybag items?

this is probably a longshot to ask here these days, but oh well... I recently watched a MAME recording of some Japanese guy who finished Top Hunter with a score of 737k or so. I was wondering where all the extra points came from, and one such thing happened here on the Forest Planet (and again...
  14. BBH

Ali G tackles Pamela Anderson at her dog's wedding... huh?

Funny shit. http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1509310.html I love that look of terror... serves her right for having a wedding for a friggin DOG.
  15. BBH

Shock Troopers 2nd Squad OST

wow, I didn't mean for this to get so long. But here goes. funny story - all this time I had held off on buying the Shock Troopers 2nd Squad Original Soundtrack. It annoyed me that 2nd Squad got an OST release while Shock Troopers 1 got the shaft yet again. I mean, 2nd Squad's music is pretty...