Recent content by bcfczulu

1. bcfczulu

Pvm leads.

Thanks guys got some ordered.
  2. bcfczulu

Pvm leads.

Hi guys, I'm picking up a 14 inch sony pvm later in the week what kind of leads will I need to connect my AES via rgb and where can I get them? Cheers.
  3. bcfczulu

Various AES & MVS bits.

How much is world heroes 2 jet? Sorry I didn't realise it was with the AES
  4. bcfczulu

WTB magician lord & fighters history dynamite AES

Also after magician lord.
  5. bcfczulu

it's been asked a thousand times surely: favourite theme from a Neo Geo game

I always loved the music to first stage of magician lord.
  6. bcfczulu

NIOH

With the ki pulse wait for 1 second after a combo then press it ,seems to work for me every time. It's important in tight areas when yoki have put the black circles everywhere. You'll start to struggle eventually without it i think. I've just beaten the tiger familiar boss that's shoots...
  7. bcfczulu

Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

What do you think to this?? No real pics or instruction manual
  8. bcfczulu

The official 1cc Video Thread

Awesome!
  9. bcfczulu

What has made you a grumpy gamer?

I assume they're two sides of the same coin. I can't stand the place mate. Nothing surprises me about the place!
  10. bcfczulu

Being fucking harassed at GAME to pre order games every single time you step foot In the place. "Ooh you'd better pre order that or you won't get a copy". FUCK OFF DICKHEAD!!
  11. bcfczulu

WTB magician lord & fighters history dynamite AES

Let me know if you have either. Cheers
  12. bcfczulu

How do you guys play.

Thanks for letting me know. Great job by the way. I bet it took a long time and a lot of practice to make it look so easy!
  13. bcfczulu

removal of instruction manuals. multiplayer becoming more important than single player.
  14. bcfczulu

NIOH

i was really looking forward to this, i loved the beta. I was gutted when i went to pick it up from GAME and they only had 7 copies sent to them and they were all gone.