Recent content by Beelzebub

1. Beelzebub

Beelzebub's Art Thread (Drawing, painting, sculpting, sprites, etc.)

Another day, another pixel art piece. "Monolith" Dimensions: 128 x 192 pixels
  2. Beelzebub

Bump! Here's a quick one I did today of a Daisho, based on a Pixel Daily prompt of "Katana". Dimension: 256 x 64 pixels
  3. Beelzebub

I made a game (Maze: the Ritual)

A little bump. The "Finally Finish Something" game-jam I entered my game into just concluded and rankings were released. My game ended up 7th overall out of 370 entries! With a 2nd place in the "Mood" category. So that's a pretty cool surprise, I didn't ever think I would finish in the top ten...
  4. Beelzebub

February 2021 SOTM: Raiden IV

Beelzebub - 11,721,270 - PC (Overkill, Arcade)
  5. Beelzebub

Here's my most recent 1-Bit piece, that I did last Sunday.
  6. Beelzebub

Beelzebub - 10,871,310 - PC (Overkill, Arcade)
  7. Beelzebub

It's been a little while since I've played this one. Had to do a practice run to knock some rust off, but not bad so far. Beelzebub - 9,104,060 - PC (Overkill, Arcade)
  8. Beelzebub

Hey, thanks a lot LS!! I've done a few more 1-bit non game-related pieces since the above one too! Alice in Wonderland: Abandoned House: Beelzebub The Lord of Flies:
  9. Beelzebub

Been doing a bunch of 1-bit pixel art lately, between my last game Maze: The Ritual, and my current game project. A lot of it lately has been mostly monster sprites. Though I decided to take a break from game-related stuff and just did a personal piece last night for fun. Hope you enjoy!
  10. Beelzebub

25th Amendment or Impeachment, none of this shit is going to happen.

Yeah, quote was from 2016 election, but still valid. Always down to drag an enabling, "both-sides-ing" dingus lol. :keke: Anyway on the subject though, oh yeah I'm sure that there was massive voter fraud on the side of the Republicans. I mean they have gerrymandering down to a legit "skill"...
  11. Beelzebub

trump is pretty much attempting a coup

Right Wing Politicians: "These are just upset people" Reality:
  12. Beelzebub

trump is pretty much attempting a coup

That's because it is a fucking race thing you dumb ass. These people are racist white supremacists that have literally organized this for weeks. There are some major neo-nazis and white supremacists who have been ID'd in DC and in other "Stop the Steal" fascist rallies. Conflating these scum...
  13. Beelzebub

I made a game (Maze: the Ritual)

So I've always wanted to make games, and I've dabbled in game development for a while now, but never truly completed anything that I would consider a "finished" game. That is until today! After about a week's worth of solo work, I released my game called Maze: The Ritual. It's a short...
  14. Beelzebub

Paprium "gameplay" video

*necro-bump* So after years of nothing at all I randomly received an email from Watermelon games that "supposedly" Paprium is finished and ready to ship out on the 16th of this month. :scratch: TBH, I completely wrote that shit off long ago after all their scammy excuses and lack of updates. I...
  15. Beelzebub

SOTM October 2020: X-Multiply

Beelzebub - 1,017,300 - Stage 4 - Auto off - MAME