Recent content by BerryTogart

1. BerryTogart

Daily Check: What shooters are you guys playing ATM?

ProGear - Oddly enough, I've never played this before picking up Capcom Arcade Stadium 1 + 2 on steam on a humble bundle sale. Was too lazy to read up on the mechanics yet, but enjoy it for the occasional after work round so far. Wish I could enjoy the stage graphics more, but I'm busy dodging...
  2. BerryTogart

January SOTM - Cozy up with Varth - Operation Thunderstorm

This was an exceptionally well hosted SOTM. Thank you very much @Ralfakick - great job!
  3. BerryTogart

I like to play the first World Heroes

You cannot go wrong with the game that inspired the Killer Instinct combo system. (Though my personal favorite is WH2Jet)
  4. BerryTogart

I did experient a bit more with the auto shield today and then came back to the full front shields version. Though I underestimated the auto-shield (it seems I just need to move less to have it work better), I'm unable to judge on when the amount of bullets will be "too much" for the...
  5. BerryTogart

BerryTogart- 345,200 - Level 4 - XBox One - US Bought the game today and gave it a first shot to get on the board. Happy for input on the following: Wiggle to replenish bombs: I consider the "wiggle to replenish bombs" system an interesting approach, I'm not a big fan of it, currently playing...
  6. BerryTogart

January 2024 SOTM Voting

Seems like we are looking at Varth, I voted Crisis Force nonetheless.
  7. BerryTogart

Castlevania III - Walking stairs and controlling Grant

Interesting, didn't know that thanks. I guess the only way to fix that is having an OG game or a newer everdrive?
  8. BerryTogart

Thank you. Yeah I have the sharp twin fami with RGB mod and N8 in the storage, would need to get it out again. I had the problem that the sound effects were way louder than the music there, but perhaps just a problem with my TV sound setup.
  9. BerryTogart

I recently re-picked up Castlevania III (currently I don't have my full retro setup and bought the XBox Collection) and what kills me most is walking stairs and trying to control Grant. (the climbing sailor). It's insane how often I die by trying to walk down stairs and my character just drops...
  10. BerryTogart

Cigar Central!

I enjoy a good cigar, but am in general a non-smoker. We used to smoke 1-3 cigars an evening in our favorite american cocktail bar when it was still allowed to smoke inside in Europe. Don't get me wrong - personally I'm a fan of banning smoking in restaurants/bars, I just miss it in my bar. They...
  11. BerryTogart

So is Neo Geo Cup 98 really just Super Sidekicks 5?

In any way - it is an awesome series and each time I play it I get the feeling I should buy more "Shoes". SSK2 was my favorite.
  12. BerryTogart

Game you owned the most copies of

Street Fighter II [Flavor Of The Month Edition]
  13. BerryTogart

Transformers Combiners for kids

Yeah I'm very reluctant to get 3rd party stuff in regards to quality control. (Which I hope Hasbro has to a certain extent. Thank you for the feedback all, will check the availability of Menasor he looks cool.
  14. BerryTogart

Interesting, thank you. Checking for sources amazon seems to be the only reliable source in central europe if you don't know specific shops., Pity that you can't just go to the toy store to fetch the stuff, there you'll only get some transformers real life movie toy lines which I'm not very...
  15. BerryTogart

Ok my son took a liking to toys that can transform, so I need GohanX in this thread. What's the current quality toy equivalent of the Construction worker transformers that managed to transform into an even bigger robot when you stick them together. (If I remember correctly we had that stuff as...