Recent content by Black IcE

1. Black IcE

Golden Axe: The Revenge of Death Adder...a perfect game?

If I recall correct, it was making sure that the jumpers were set correctly. I do not remember if they were or not, but after setting them according to what they should have been, the audio started working. It may have been an oxidized connection with one of the jumpers that was cleaned when I...
  2. Black IcE

[found] WTB: Langrisser I & II Smitch CIB

@Viewpoint - Glad to see it came through for you. I have not played it much yet, but it is on my backlog list. I am currently playing through I am Setsuna. @fake - Sometimes the NIS online store is a little slow to ship but they have always come through for me. Hope you enjoy it.
  3. Black IcE

MISTer FPGA?

I haven't tried the latest version of the psx core yet but the older version I have tried was impressive. I am looking forward to the neo geo pocket core as well. Also need to say the jamma boards for MiSTer are awesome. I bought an Irken Labs Jamma Expander from Ajax and it works beautifully.
  4. Black IcE

Fortunately they reprinted a few games. I got reprints of Disgaea 4 and Ys VIII. I was able to score a first run copy of Langrisser from GameStop. Good lunch with the hunt.
  5. Black IcE

A second print run is available on the NI S American store still. https://store.nisamerica.com/games/standard-editions/langrisser-i-ii-standard-edition-nintendo-switch
  6. Black IcE

Golden Axe: The Revenge of Death Adder...a perfect game?

I had a chance to play through this a couple times when I was fixing an audio problem for a friend's board. It was fun to play through. I am hoping that a System 32 core is developed for MiSTer. It would be pretty cool to play it on there, especially with the jamma boards that have been coming...
  7. Black IcE

FS: NES Classic Mini, Slain PS4 also IC on Laserdiscs

MP sent for NES Classic Mini
  8. Black IcE

'Twas The Neo Night Before Christmas...

I was wondering if this was going to be bumped again. Merry Christmas everyone!
  9. Black IcE

SoCal Arcade Gaming at Droid’s aka Fatherpain Saturday 7/24/21

Wish I was closer to attend. I remember seeing your line up several years ago when I was out there for work.
  10. Black IcE

Terraonion FPGA Direct: Nintendo?!

I have been happy with the regular N8 as well.
  11. Black IcE

Gunlord coming to the Switch

My LE copy showed up about a week go. Shipping took about two months but it finally showed up and it was in good condition. Do all NG Dev team releases take ages to ship and finally arrive ?
  12. Black IcE

'Twas The Neo Night Before Christmas...

Merry Christmas everyone. Hopefully 2021 will be better.
  13. Black IcE

Good music to listen to while working ? Videogame OST or otherwise

So far I have been listening to Tycho today and it has been pretty cool. I am working through the remaining suggestions still of which I appreciate. I just get tired of listening to my 18 year old yelling at the TV out of frustration when doing raids in Destiny 2. The music is helping. The other...
  14. Black IcE

Good music to listen to while working ? Videogame OST or otherwise

I have been working from home for a little while now and need lots of good background music to drown out noise from the kids doing online school and other things. I normally listen to a playlist with Diablo 2 & 3 music, and just started checkout out the Dark Souls 3 soundtrack. What are some...
  15. Black IcE

Favorite childhood action figures

My toys in the 80s were a mix of G.I. Joes, Transformers, and a few Gobots. I always had the cheaper ones but still had fun. I always wanted to get some of the M.A.S.K vehicles and He-Man but never got any. Also got into collecting baseball cards in the late 80s.