Recent content by Black IcE

1. Black IcE

FS: Astro City

If I had the extra PTO, I would offer to drive out with you. Arcade road trips are always fun.
  2. Black IcE

'Twas The Neo Night Before Christmas...

Thanks for the bump and Merry Christmas everyone. Hope the holiday treats you all well.
  3. Black IcE

NGPC Magician Lord 2 proto still available somewhere ?

Thanks for the input. I was not sure if it was ever made public or not. Guess not.
  4. Black IcE

I could have sworn it got released at some point. I thought I played it on an emulator but oh well. I know there is not much to play there.
  5. Black IcE

I am only posting this after doing a fair bit of looking (with no luck) for the released proto rom for Magician Lord 2 for the NGPC. I used to have it many years ago but have since lost it. If anyone may know of a source for it and can point me in that direction, I would greatly appreciate it.
  6. Black IcE

WTB: Original NES Controller

Message sent on Discord...
  7. Black IcE

Best EEPROM Programmer for neo Geo / other arcade stuff?

Does the VP-598 do the pin continuity check before the read? I did not even know that was a thing until I upgraded from my crappy old GQ-4X. I used to have problems with unreliable reads and rights from the GQ-4X. The Xeltek does a pin continuity check which has saved me from several bad reads...
  8. Black IcE

Best EEPROM Programmer for neo Geo / other arcade stuff?

One I have seen several people recommend is the Top 3000. I personally have a Xeltek 610P, but I think the Top 3000 would cover your needs.
  9. Black IcE

BigPEmu (Atari Jaguar Emulation)

My jaguar story is pretty similar to everyone. I had a jag with tempest 2000 and a few other random games. While tempest was awesome, everything's looked crappy in comparison. Sold it all after owning it for a bit. I have always been interested in checking out the music visualizer for the jag...
  10. Black IcE

Evercade thread

I have been kind of interested in checking out the VS console. One thing that has me cautious though is reports of it bricked during a firmware update. I understand that is always a risk with electronics. Has anyone here had an issue with that on the console or one of the handhelds ?
  11. Black IcE

MISTer FPGA?

Coming right up. Would you like it in colored pencil, charcoal, or water color ?
  12. Black IcE

WTB: Bare bones PC Engine with controller

Lined up a deal with a local bro. Thanks for looking.
  13. Black IcE

WTB: Bare bones PC Engine with controller

It was a really ugly ass mod I did a long time ago. It has already been removed so there is really nothing to look at any more. The only thing to still see are the holes drilled on the right side of the case and the bad cart connector hack job. Guess if you still want to see those, I can snap a...