Recent content by BlackaneseNiNjA

1. BlackaneseNiNjA

King of Fighters 94: Team Edit hack

Sup Ralfakick. Hell yeah it did :buttrock:In addition to a new arranged version of the ost, fully animated opening, new 3d backgrounds, effects and more, KOF94 Rebout also added a team edit mode which was a blast back in the day: As city41 stated above, the other “NeoGeo Mode” option is just...
  2. BlackaneseNiNjA

What anime are you watching?

One of the greatest manga of all time. Hopefully, the new adaptation will be on point. https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2023-09-12/buronson-tetsuo-hara-fist-of-the-north-star-manga-gets-new-anime/.202260
  3. BlackaneseNiNjA

Fatal Fury: City of the Wolves

The first impressions from the mainstream seem solid, which may bode well for the exposure of this title. The writer notes that the visuals are not KOFXIII and that no game ever likely will be again, but that there has been a lot of love and attention put into the graphics, presentation...
  4. BlackaneseNiNjA

Get well soon, Tak

Get well soon, Tak!
  5. BlackaneseNiNjA

SNK and ARIKA announce collaboration to revamp non-fighting game IP!!

Since FTG’s are off the table, a Sengoku title could be solid considering Arika’s past work and experience.
  6. BlackaneseNiNjA

Yeah I think the later/Maniax KOF:MI release on xbox was the only western release that had the japanese voices. The fatal fury hat and bonus making of dvd inclusion with the original ps2 release was neat at the time tho lol Since an english dub is being produced for this entry, I would have...
  7. BlackaneseNiNjA

Looking at that tweet from Michael Schneider, I don’t think this is the first kof in-game english dub :scratch:. I’m pretty sure I recall KOF: Maximum Impact having an english dub upon initial release on ps2 in the west… Edit: Yep, here’s english voiced Terry for better or worse (ending dialog...
  8. BlackaneseNiNjA

Been playing the same Fatal Fury games every year for decades now. I’m 100% ready for this :buttrock:
  9. BlackaneseNiNjA

Post your favorite DBZ clips

Resurrection F - Frieza army fight
  10. BlackaneseNiNjA

Post your favorite DBZ clips

Piccolo vs Sansho: Piccolo for lyfe
  11. BlackaneseNiNjA

RIP Akira Toriyama

We just lost an absolute legend. May he rest in peace.
  12. BlackaneseNiNjA

The PSP seems kind of cool.

My favorite non-neo geo console of all time. Bought it on release day and took it everywhere for years. Aside from having true modern console graphics at the time (since the ps2 was still current gen when the psp released), it went on to have an amazing library still full of exclusives to this...
  13. BlackaneseNiNjA

What's Your Favorite Item in Your SNK Collection?

If you know, you know :lolz:: :keke::keke::keke: …but if I’m being completely serious and opt for an actual item rather than my favorites to play (home system+kof95/rb2, or ngpc+MotM)… I’ll go with the complete set of Neo Geo Freak magazines. Finally getting to read through these for myself...
  14. BlackaneseNiNjA

Official SNK Shock Box via Limited Run

My guess is the upcoming cases are additional stock/repurposing the mold(s) from whatever was used for all those special edition home cart style cases that have been released through pix n love, lrg, strictly limited, etc over these past few years: