Recent content by Bluevoodu

1. B

SOLD Neo Geo CD Lot for Sale

Lot has been sold This is my last lot... it was from a botched sale a long time ago. It was to be held for the buyer but it didn't work out. The shipment was returned twice. Long story short... I refunded the buyer and so now I have this last lot of games... and I'm clearing out everything I...
  2. B

SOLD: Large Lot of Games/Systems/Accessories for Sale

Not looking to part out... if you are interested in starting a store... or if you want to beef up your collection... I have 1000+ items I would like to sell out at once. I would do so at a good price to you. I'm basically selling the remnance of my store... it's closed down. I'm just...
  3. B

Cheap Neo CD game bundles

For the gamer... I'm clearing out some excess Neo Geo CD games that I have left over. I would consider these items to be in more of a "gamers" condition. You buy as is for a cheap price. You get what you get and don't throw a fit. :) However, ther is nothing really trashy (or nasty on...
  4. B

FS: New/Sealed NES max Controller, Herzog Zwei, And ... Computer ram?

I'm getting rid of a few things in my personal stash... and also in process of closing down my shop. It's just time to move on... not entirely from gaming of course. Anyway... I am selling off the following: 1.) SOLD Splatterhouse for the FM Towns Marty... I believe it is 100% complete and in...
  5. B

Needed: MV1F MVS board

I need it in 100% working condition (everything.... INCLUDING sound and video... which seems to be a problem these days). IF you have one new... I will take that. IF you have a couple games to offer with it.... that's fine. I need this board for the sound slot on the side, which is how my cab...
  6. B

Shinrei Jusatsuchi Taromaru (saturn) & other stuff

I have one up for sale: http://www.egameaddiction.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=1540 $389.99 For this item... I need cash only, no trade-ins. BUT I am accepting trade-ins on about anything at the store... we take nearly anything and everything. sorry for not being...
  7. B

Mercury New PSP, Nindogs Chi New, Zoo Keeper New

ok... I have a few deals..... just trying to clear some inventory. ALL GAMES ARE ON HAND. 1st.) Mercury new PSP, I have them listed at $35 on my cart, but I'll do $33 shipped 1st class for anyone here that is interested. 2nd.) Nintendogs Chihuahua New DS, I have 1 left here...
  8. B

Great brother - Ps2 Import - SOLD

yeah... I don't really want to list this up in my shop.... just give me a good offer and it is yours :) It is in excellent to near mint condition with some manual "opening wear" were you would thumb through the manual. It is still pretty solid with no spine whitening. Disc.. mint. Insert is...
  9. B

Metal Slug 4 & 5 Ps2 new $30 shipped - a few left

for $30 shipped priority? I am seeing if there is any interest. I have the chance to get 12.... they are new. If interested, let me know. I figured that $30 is a pretty nice price .. shipped. That's $10 off with shipping included (priority shipping). I cannot hold one for more than a...
  10. B

NGPC Fighter moves lists

I was trying to compile some moves lists.... I am going to get them hosted up... as I have had a few people asking. Mainly I want Fatal Fury 1st Contact... I found one, but the names of the moves were different.... does anyone have the English move names? Also, if you want to post up moves for...
  11. B

searching for an odd Xbox game

Someone is asking me... and so I am asking you all because I cannot find it. Anyone have a copy of Barbie Horse adventures for the Xbox? Must be complete in near mint.. or new. Please LMK if you have anything.... I am trying to help someone out for their kid's B-day. thanks, †B†V†
  12. B

how to unlock cell phones...?

I wanted to get a motorola razr... but of course it only is with cingular for right now. How can I get one to work with Verizon? Someone said that I had to "unlock" the phone and I was curious what you have to do to do that... Anyone know? BV
  13. B

cheap stuff for sale

Here is some cheap stuff for sale... I just want the stuff outta here as I am doing a little warehouse cleaning. If interested, please let me know: I have some items you may be interested in: 1.) Lawn mower man (snes / cart) good cond.... #3 on cart. $2 2.) Gameboy Color boxed, good condition...
  14. B

Resident Evil 3 New/Sealed - Gamecube

I have a few... not many. Email me if you want one. One per person, please. sales@egameaddiction.com Offers for now. If they don't roll... I'll price them. †B†V†
  15. B

Deals back on RE2 (Gamecube) New ... only 10

$56 shipped priority mail. These are still hitting $66+ + shipping on Ebay. Contact me if your are interested. Gameexpress doesn't have them anymore. I have 10 waiting for me. IF you want them... let me know. IF NOT... don't worry about it :) †B†V†