Recent content by Bob Sagat

1. B

SNK Vs. Capcom PS2

Perfect copy of SNK vs. Capcom PS2 never played although attempted to play but my damn ps2 broke the day SVC arrived. 40$ OBO. Will trade for MVS copy of Windjammers.
  2. B

Wtb Windjammers Mvs!

Looking to buy Windjammers MVS bare or not.
  3. B

WTB: Windjammers MVS PLEASE MOVE TOPIC

Looking for the MVS version of Windjammers will pay more if it comes with box etc. but will accept just the game itself as well.
  4. B

WTB Assortment of capcom fighting dreamcast games

Looking to buy a copy of Street Fighter Alpha 3, CVS2, 3rd strike. now also looking for an age tech stick in good condition preferably with the box.
  5. B

Can anyone find me a copy of Rakugaki Showtime?

Looking for one that is at least complete and in pretty good shape.
  6. B

Buying Import PS2

Looking for a very an import ps2 in very good condition with box etc. Let me know the price.
  7. B

I have been billed for SVC MVS and heard it may not come out...

Anyway, what would happen if I have already paid for the MVS cart and it ends up not coming out. I didn't think when you pre-ordered that it actually went through until the game was shipped. Anyone else been billed and anyone else scared SVC MVS is not going to happen?
  8. B

KOF 2K2 MVS, Metal Slug 3 MVS for sale

Have both MVS carts up for sale, KOF is original not bootleg as I bought it from here but only comes cart only as I lost the other stuff in transportation. Metal Slug 3 comes with the box and all how to play + Dip switch papers. Looking for 315 that's with shipping included.
  9. B

Evil Mike -- Come here.

Hey EvilMike did you recieve the last P.M. I sent? Would you rather have the 50$ or Disgaea. Get back to me via pm
  10. B

First showings of SVC rom..

<small>[ September 08, 2003, 09:33 PM: Message edited by: Bob Sagat ]</small>
  11. B

Good Condition AES System needed!!

Seeking a good condition AES system with everything necesscary to play english/japanese games with the bios settings, 2 controllers, 1 memory card..preferably boxed.