Recent content by bokmeow

1. bokmeow

FS: Anime, GC, PS2, DS, manga, T-shirts

Reorganizing the sales thread with better presentation. This post focuses on Anime sorted by genre. Giant Robots & Mecha: Godannar (Complete 2-season series) - $35 | Patlabor: The Mobile Police (Complete 7-ep. OVA & 47-ep. TV series) - $75 Macross Universe: Macross (Complete 39 ep. series) -...
  2. bokmeow

FS: Matrimelee NGH, Neo Geo Pocket Games, many rares

For sale is the Matrimelee Neo Geo JPN homecart — barely played, if there are insertion marks, I have not been able to detect them after meticulous inspection. $SOLD (a note of explanation: prices excludes cost of shipping, registered mail, insurance, etc. — have to look up those figures) For...
  3. bokmeow

Jamestown = Cannibal Town

Creepy, to say the least…
  4. bokmeow

Another Rampage: Man fires 50 shots at California Mall Parking Lot

Assault weapon control would prolly only limit the munitions that could be fired in a short period of time before law enforcements could get the situation under control, but people wishing to seriously address this issue need to enact measures that were recommended by case studies of Rampage...
  5. bokmeow

Female Attorney of Anti-Gay Christian Group Arrested on Underage Sex Charges

Yeah, we've seen the hypocrisy trainwreck headlines before, but nothing quite like this one — as if all the punchlines and stereotypes rolled into one individual:
  6. bokmeow

Discotek Media shows lotsa love for Go Nagai

Go Nagai's 2 seminal creations — Mazinger Z that ran from 1972–74 (92 episodes) and Cutey Honey than ran from 1973–74 will be released next year 2013. \o/
  7. bokmeow

Lunar Silver Star Story Touch on iOS

Well this came out of nowhere, totally didn't expect it. Lunar Silver Star Story Touch
  8. bokmeow

Problem saving high score in Mushihimesama for iOS?

Is anyone else having this problem? I just cleared Mushihimesama with a new high score, yet when I went about starting a new game, the high score does not reflect this.
  9. bokmeow

Cave sale: 11–17 August

Looks like Cave is having a sale on the iOS ports of its danmaku shooters. http://www.cave-world.com/jp/sp/2012summer-sale/ Espgaluda II: ¥700 --> ¥500 Espgaluda II HD: ¥1,200 --> ¥900 Dodonpachi Resurrection: ¥700 --> ¥500 Dodonpachi Resurrection HD: ¥1,200 --> ¥900 Bug Princess Bug Panic...
  10. bokmeow

Mushihimesama 2: Black Label coming to iOS

10TdO8dhO9A Cave keeps taking my money :buttrock:
  11. bokmeow

Disco Legend Donna Summer, 63, passed away

Cancer claimed the Queen of Disco — she was only 63 years old, R.I.P.
  12. bokmeow

Wanna Take You for a Ride on the iOS, 25 April 2012

Also known as "It Prints Money 2," Seems like fighting games is on a nostalgia resurgence.
  13. bokmeow

I'm just going to leave this here for Merc

Fuck yeah. First it was GE999 from S'More Entertainment, now news of Discotek releasing the entire 42 episodes of Captain Harlock on a subtitled DVD boxset. After decades of bullshit, looks like this time it's the real deal.
  14. bokmeow

I'll Just Leave This Here for the Master of Clow

Dunno if you owned the whole series already man, but still interesting news. The series had its ups and downs, averages overall to an A- in my books.
  15. bokmeow

What! Employers ask for Facebook passwords?

Since when? Has it happened to you, and if yes, did your employer also ask for your bank account number, the keys to your car and house, asked you what you did in the last 24 hours, whom you met, is there anyone who can vouch for your alibi, etc.