Recent content by BoyProdigy

1. BoyProdigy

I gotz teh romz sale (D-lite SG, MV1C with socket, MS1, X, 3)

Hey folks just clearing out my neo stuff I no longer use. My AES seems to get all the love. I take paypal and money orders. PM me with offers. Metal Slug X with shock 50$ shipped inside USA or Canada Revolver Supergun made by the one and only D-lite SOLD!!!!!!!!!! comes with power...
  2. BoyProdigy

I gotz teh romz sale (MotW MVS, Magical Drop 2 MVS, RBS MVS)

Hey folks, just clearing out some games I no longer play. Make me a offer as I'd rather get rid of this stuff cheap and to a good home then have it sit on my shelf. Mark of the Wolves MVS with shock (marquee is not official and is not apart of the sale, it's a piece of crap btw) 55$ shipped in...
  3. BoyProdigy

KOF02 kit for sale!!!

Repost after bad MO dealing. KOF 2002 complete kit for sale! 75$ PAYPAL ONLY nothing else, nothing. Not MOs, Hidden Cash, GP, Zenny, or Ruppees.
  4. BoyProdigy

DC Ikaruga, Star Gladiator 2 and KOF 02, DC VGA box and converters, and JAMMA boards

Just need some cash to pick up a couple LPs on hold for me. Here's what I got GIVE ME OFFERS, I don't use this stuff much and am willing to let it go for cheep DC VGA box (also has s-vdeo ports and comp + audio) - will switch from PC to DC when the DC powers on Ikaruga with spine SOLD...
  5. BoyProdigy

KOF 02 kit with shock and Cyber Lip with shock

Just need some cash to pick up a couple LPs on hold for me. Here's what I got GIVE ME OFFERS, I don't use this stuff much and am willing to let it go for cheep King Of Fighters 2002 - Complete with English and Spanish artsets (mini flyers, move stickers, dipsheets and paper marquees) and a...
  6. BoyProdigy

WTB: Xbox SF pads

I'm looking to pick up 2 xbox street fighter anniversary pads. Any character is fine. I'll give 20$ USD each.
  7. BoyProdigy

Kickass Megaman 2 cover song

Thought you guys might enjoy this Dr Willy cover a local band did http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=572105 second song on the list. Might not work because myspace is kinda gay...
  8. BoyProdigy

Could a xbox controller PCB in my stick harm my supergun?

I bought this bad boy and switched out all the buttons/stick with sanwa parts and now I want to use it on my supergun too. I was wondering if I could cause harm to my arcade PCBs if I had both the xbox controller and a neo/supergun controller wired in it at the same time. Both systems (xbox and...
  9. BoyProdigy

Anyone have a play-asia coupon I can have?

I'm making a couple big purchases at play-asia and was wondering if anyone has a play-asia coupon I can have.
  10. BoyProdigy

WTB Japanese PS2

I'm looking to buy a Japanese PS2. Just needs to be in working order (no disc read error, crap like that). Send me a price.
  11. BoyProdigy

Looking for a Dreamcast VGA cable

I'm looking to buy a Dreamcast VGA cable. If anyone has one they wouldn't mind letting go of PM please.
  12. BoyProdigy

DC KOF2002 and Converters

I never touch these things, They need a good home KOF 2002 - 20$ Converters - 10$ each (one PSX to DC, one PSX to Xbox)
  13. BoyProdigy

Matrimelee for sale

I'm asking 130$ for the following -Power Instinct : Matrimelee MVS cart -Spanish artset + dip sheet -Japanese flyer -Shock box I bought this from Cosmicco about a year ago. It's a great neo fighter, but I haven't played it enough to warrant me keeping it. I want to find it a good home.
  14. BoyProdigy

SUPERGUN For sale ... and KOF02 DC

Someone's getting a Astro City :buttrock:. So he doesn't need his Supergun anymore. This Supergun was made by the board member kpj (Kennyboy) who also runs www.neotropolis.net (Sorry Kenny, I still want that Konami Kick box though). It has the following - S-Video/composite video out - Mono...
  15. BoyProdigy

WTB 100 Yen sized tokens

Anyone have 100 yen sized tokens or know where I could pick some up?