Recent content by brumma

1. brumma

FS: Naomi GD-ROM fighters - Melty Blood & Guilty Gear

ALL SOLD!! Thanks, guys! Guilty Gear XX #Reload - SOLD Melty Blood Act Cadenza - SOLD
  2. brumma

FS: Dodonpachi DaiFukkatsu 1.5 (DDP DFK)

*WITHDRAWN
  3. brumma

FS: Cave POPs - Death Smiles and DoDonPachi DFK

I have the following POPs for sale. Both are brand new and in perfect condition. DoDonPachi DaiFukkatsu - $75 shipped in CONUS Death Smiles - $60 shipped in CONUS Thanks for looking!
  4. brumma

FS: Senko No Ronde Naomi GD-ROM w/artwork

Senko No Ronde New Ver. GD-ROM w/ dongle for the Naomi. Perfect condition. Includes all original artwork, including: large marquee, small marque, instruction strip, and move strip. SOLD Feel free to contact me with any questions or offers. No trades please. Thanks for looking.
  5. brumma

FS: Egret 3 Illumination Panel Cover

I have an Egret 3 illumination panel cover in brand new, never used condition. Feel free to contact me with any questions or reasonable offers. No trades please SOLD Thanks!
  6. brumma

FS: Modified Agetec Stick

The stick has been modified to use a Sanwa JLF stick and OBSF-30 buttons. They are blue in color. The Agetec Dreamcast pcb has been removed and the stick wired for JAMMA use (Naomi / Atomiswave / Neo-Geo), but can be re-installed so it works with a Dreamcast (no additional charge). SOLD...
  7. brumma

FS: Posters - Mushi Futari 1.5 / Espgaluda II / Samurai Spirits V

All posters were slightly damaged when they came into my possession: Mushihimesama Futari 1.5 - SOLD Slight creasing in several spots at the edges where the poster bumped into the ends of the tube in transit. This one came brand new with my kit. Espgaluda II - $50 +shipping OBO This is...
  8. brumma

FS: Dreamcast w/ mod chip & VGA Box

So here's a Dreamcast in excellent condition. It has been chipped so that it plays imports and CD-ROM back-ups. SOLD includes: -Modded console -Power cord -AV cord -Sega controller -VMU unit (with new battery) -VGA box Thanks!
  9. brumma

FS: Neo-Geo Battle Coliseum (NGBC)

NeoGeo Battle Coliseum - $50 +shipping - ON HOLD - includes full set of photocopied artwork (good quality) - includes Genesis-style case with foam liner and custom insert Thanks!
  10. brumma

FS: Converted Agetec Sticks

I have 2 Agetec sticks for sale. They have both been converted for use with Naomi / Supergun / Atomiswave / Neo-Geo. However, one also includes a converter that allows it be used with a Dreamcast as well (basically, it has the original guts of the Agetec stick). Blue Sanwa stick and buttons -...
  11. brumma

FS: Dreamcast Shooters

I've got three Dreamcast shooters for sale: 1) Triggerheart Exelica - $50 +shipping 2) Karous - $50 +shipping 3) Giga Wing 2 - $40 +shipping *or all 3 for $120 +shipping Triggerheart and Karous are both mint condition--I bought them new. Giga Wing 2 is used but in excellent condition (case...
  12. brumma

FS: AW carts - KOF XI and NeoGeo Battle Coliseum

So I've sold all of my Atomiswave collection but for these two carts--King of Fighters XI and NeoGeo Battle Coliseum. I've reduced the prices again as well. 1) NeoGeo Battle Coliseum - $75 - includes full set of photocopied artwork (good quality) - includes Genesis-style case with foam liner...
  13. brumma

FS: SIGMA AV3000 Supergun **SOLD**

SIGMA AV3000 Supergun in perfect working condition. Includes the following: - AV3000 Supergun with built-in power supply (supports 4-button games) - 2 SIGMA Hexa Sticks with built-in auto-fire (Seimitsu sticks & buttons) - 2 detachable joystick cables - JAMMA harness with built-in service...
  14. brumma

FOUND: Naomi GD-ROM Drive

Unfortunately, mine went up in a puff of smoke this afternoon. :crying: I tried replacing the lens/motor unit, but that's not it. So it looks like I'm in the market for one--preferably a used one at a reasonable price. Please contact me if you have one available. Thanks.
  15. brumma

FS: Atomiswave MB and Carts

Hi guys. Sorry for the long absence, but I've just been trying to get by lately--mostly trying to find work down here in Florida. Anyway, I'm in desperate need for some cash as I've got to put new tires on my car as well as pay for the annual maintenance (otherwise they won't honor my...