Recent content by Burning Fight!!

1. Burning Fight!!

SCART to HDMI adapters (PS2, etc)

Buying a fat PS3 to play PS2 is the equivalent of buying a Laseractive to play Sega Genesis. Sounds cool if you think about it for less than 5 seconds though
  2. Burning Fight!!

Chat message

@LoneSage, I'm too lazy to enact changes in this world
  3. Burning Fight!!

Chat message

based, absolutely based
  4. Burning Fight!!

Chat message

There really needs to be a miscellaneous SNK thread so I can post cool stuff like this in it
  5. Burning Fight!!

Vote on the worst football game for Neo Geo

at least you get a cool jam if you coin in
  6. Burning Fight!!

one would not be baffled as this applies to half the geo's library
  7. Burning Fight!!

Super Sidekicks 2 is terrible but it was the groundwork for the awesome Super Sidekicks 3 and Neo Geo Cup 98. 1 is a different beast altogether but still fun. Honestly, arcade soccer games pale in comparison to Konami's home system output (ISS, Winning Eleven) anyway, so trying to find the best...
  8. Burning Fight!!

Movie opinions thread (what have you seen, what did you think?)

Boo this man, boooooooo I thought darwin joston was perfect in this movie. Dunno about any terrible acting aside from the two secretaries which are alright.
  9. Burning Fight!!

https://severinfilms.com/products/the-game-of-clones-bruceploitation-collection-vol-1-exclusive-8-disc-blu-ray-box-set-book buy nao or become goob forever I just realized Challenge of the Tiger is the movie where Richard Harrison is a gigachad who has nude big breasted women play tennis inside...
  10. Burning Fight!!

Fuck those shitty movies like Dune Part 2, this is the real shit right here. I've never bought something so fast. It's 14 potential shitty reviews from me to appear in this thread soon... I'm mostly looking forward to Cameroon Connection and Enter Three Dragons. There's even a movie with Richard...
  11. Burning Fight!!

Generic Shit on LinkedIn

You haven't seen the worst yet, ChatGPT generated posts that talk about a trendy topic in the most generic way possible, always with the same structure and a barely sane illustration. That place is below facebook tier.
  12. Burning Fight!!

Consolized MV-1B hw test failed

The great news is that if I have to end up dumping this board, the cool shell and serviceable supergunish board is probably a good fit for a MV1C, with some adaptation. Or I could get another MV1B and recycle the ribbon cables that go under the connectors. ------ I've desoldered the BIOS...
  13. Burning Fight!!

SBF Gets sentenced to 25 years.

aside from the guy banging that asian chick and bragging about it everything else here is lame and people should feel ashamed for knowing so much virtua coin deluxe trivia it would have been more interesting to know he'd become cellmates with a life in prison 2m tall inmate looking for the next...
  14. Burning Fight!!

Consolized MV-1B hw test failed

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention it connects both boards with ribbons. I resoldered the left one as it had the FIX rom lines going to it and that didn't seem to do a thing, despite the old opaque solder blobs it had. For reference this is what the graphics output look like right now. Again...