Recent content by cannonball

1. cannonball

Who gets your ng.com account when you die?

I was listening to the radio on the way in to work today and they just passed a law in my state (Delaware) that gives family members complete control of all online accounts and data when you die. What do you guys think? Should dead people have privacy concerns? Should we be keeping a hard...
  2. cannonball

### Post your PIC - Official Thread ###

hanging with my pal
  3. cannonball

PREPARE YOURSELF FOR EL HYPHEN

¡Apurar las copas!
  4. cannonball

Ultra Street Fighter 4 (Fun SF2 facts on Page 2)

2/10 - not enough links
  5. cannonball

help the chat is down.

help.
  6. cannonball

Darkstalkers Resurrection Roll Call

Let's get a player list going here and start getting hyped up for the 12th/13th. PSN Ancient Flounder: AncientFlounder Cannonball: IronTiger81 Sazae: DeadJello Tron: MrNeoGeo YeldellGW: YeldellGW XBOX LIVE Darklighterx: Blue Mary X Fayk: Fayk FOMOCO&CO: FALKENzr HDRchampion: Baklakiller...
  7. cannonball

Guild Wars 2 PvP

Anyone playing Guild Wars 2? I'm on Fergouson's crossing server if anyone wants to get some structured PvP teams going for tournament play.
  8. cannonball

Hard Reset Demo

So, anyone else stoked about this game? The demo is available now on Steam and friends. I have high hopes for this one, and it's refreshing to see a FPS that doesn't have auto health regen. Seems like all of the newer FPS games let you heal back up to full miraculously after not being shot...
  9. cannonball

ban clessy

clessy not minding his own business on sales threads ban pls ;)
  10. cannonball

WTB: KoF 2002 MVS

Looking for King of Fighters: 2002 for MVS.
  11. cannonball

Have real doll, will travel

http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/853606-man-leaves-wife-at-home-to-go-on-holiday-with-doll from the article:
  12. cannonball

Stewart/Colbert - Rally to Restore Sanity/March to Keep Fear Alive

Rally to Restore Sanity March to Keep Fear Alive Who's goin? I might head down to DC since it's only a couple hour drive. Should be fun
  13. cannonball

all about shooters is falling apart

There's a table row border missing on the 4th to 5th post down and it's freaking me out.
  14. cannonball

Machete red band trailer

Hype is now through the roof http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Red-Band-Machete-Trailer-Rips-Out-Your-Intestines-And-Uses-Them-To-Bungie-19767.html