Recent content by Capitalistix

1. Capitalistix

LF: Experienced Modder for NES

Weird question but I have a need for a modder to do a NES Playchoice 10 PPU RGB mod. These fell out of favor and I'm having trouble finding someone with the knowledge or were withal to take up this task. I have the RGB PPU and an NES Toploader. Most mods id seen done were always done on the...
  2. Capitalistix

Neo Geo CD CSync Mod?

I tried it before coming here, and finding this thread, obviously. Do you think you could help me out and explain what you've done to yours to remedy it? I.e. Luma sync?
  3. Capitalistix

Neo Geo CD CSync Mod?

Just tried the screwed up RetroRGB mod just now, have a top loader using an insurrection industries Csync SCART cable into an OSSC. OSSC reads "No sync". Looking at that picture from twitter, it looks like that's a completely different board? is that a CDZ? What can I do here to get a damn...
  4. Capitalistix

LF: Neo CD SD Loader install service

Unsure if I should post this in the marketplace thread or tech support, but Im looking for anyone who offers their service who is capable of installing the furrtek SD loader into a Top Loading Neo CD system. If you offer this service or are capable of it please reach out to me! thanks - Jet
  5. Capitalistix

Visteon Dockable System

Anyone ever use one of these? How is it? While I like the flex of weird consoles, I ask this because I have a very specific use case where this thing could actually really benefit me if it's a good system and playing GBA on it is a good experience. -I have a large GB/GBA collection -id like to...
  6. Capitalistix

LF: CIB CDZ

Title says it all, looking for one of these guys CIB. Also looking for an SD loader so if you have one already installed or have the CDZ kit please lmk! Thank you!
  7. Capitalistix

LF: GBA Games CIB + Gameboy Micro + SNK KOF PS4 games

Now looking for a GB micro too!
  8. Capitalistix

Pioneer LaserActive Repairs

Good to see someone loving the Laseractive like I do! I've had one in the past and absolutely loved it. Had to sell it but am looking to buy another soon and use it as my main 16bit machine. Have you seen the RGB mod that's come out for it in recent years? That's really the only reason I sold...
  9. Capitalistix

LF: GBA Games CIB + Gameboy Micro + SNK KOF PS4 games

LF some GBA games CIB. Honestly open to trying out some new stuff too, so let me know if you have any collections, but off the top of my head I'm currently looking for these in particular; SF2 Turbo Revival Castlevania Aria Of Sorrow Mario Kart Super Circuit Metroid Fusion Final fantasy IV...
  10. Capitalistix

LF: KOF GBA games| KOF PS4 Games

Looking for any and all GBA KOFs, CIB only please. Thank you! Also looking for KOF 2k2 UM for PS4 and KOF 97 GM for PS4 as well!
  11. Capitalistix

WTB: Space Runaway Ideon Blu Ray

I know it's a long shot on here but I figure there's some peeps on here who like critically acclaimed OOP mecha anime so! My GF really wants to see this show but it's unobtanium and whenever she does find it it's our of her price range. I'd like to get it for her birthday that's coming up. I'm...
  12. Capitalistix

KOF Sodas - At Your Local Asian Market Now

Spoiler alert: They did not in fact carry anything like this. This might be a west coast thing. Im east coast.
  13. Capitalistix

KOF Sodas - At Your Local Asian Market Now

That's fucking amazing. I'm checking my local hmart
  14. Capitalistix

Divine Sealing and Super Fighter Team Sega Genesis Games

I legitimately did not know this but that's really interesting. Do you know what is the exact reason for this?