Recent content by CarlDMC

1. C

Original R-Type arcade cabinet for sale, San Jose CA

Hello all! I have R-Type in its dedicated Nintendo cabinet with artwork listed on Craigslist, asking $800. I am open to bartering with silver US coins. http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/ele/5047306059.html http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/ele/5047306059.html Thank you for looking.
  2. C

Neo Candy 29 Cabinet and games for sale in San Jose CA

SOLD!!! Hello all! *edited for accuracy* I am selling this as a LOT ONLY and am asking $2,000 for the Neo Candy 29 cabinet and ~60MVS carts and ~25 JAMMA boards. If you are still interested after reading this far, please PM me for details. The collection is in downtown San Jose, CA. *I...
  3. C

FS: Sega S-TV mobo, Japanese BIOS and a few games, SET ONLY

I have for sale: Sega S-TV Jamma board (Jap BIOS) with Radiant Silvergun, Japan Pro Wrestling featuring Virtua, Terra Diver, Winter Heat, and Puyo Puyo Sun. Asking $500 for the SET ONLY, ship within US preferred, but will consider outside US. Carts are bare, mobo has the outer plastic cartridge...
  4. C

FS: My Neo Geo collection, sad to sell it.

*** SOLD ***
  5. C

2-slot big red for sale in bay area SOLD!

This is also listed on Craigslist with a photo. NEO GEO 2-slot MVS with memory card reader memory card reader is not installed, but it works and comes with cables. Samurai Showdown 2 and Bust A Move marquees included. Monitor is bright and clear. Coin mechanisms work if you want to put it...
  6. C

R-Type arcade, original cabinet $ or more TRADES

I have this listed on Craigslist with photos. R-Type R-Type by Irem in the original dedicated Nintendo cabinet for sale. Currently set for free play. Image is of exact item being sold. I have only made it to level 6. This game is tough! Also comes with Excitebike board which is playable on...
  7. C

FS: Super Bishi Bashi Champ JAMMA

I no longer play this game and want to sell it to someone who will enjoy it. It plays the same as the other Bishi Bashis and is wired to a fingerboard that lets you use your JAMMA set up. Player 1 and 2 use P1 and P2 ABC buttons, player 3 uses controller 1 up left and right. $95 shipped in...
  8. C

NEO GEO original game music files

Anyone know where I can download actual NEO GEO hardware generated game music in MP3 format? (Not a MIDI version or orchestrated file.) I'm particularly looking for Krauser's FF2/S music and KoF music. Thanks in advance.
  9. C

Marine drill video mess up

Found an old video from when I was still in the Corps...... Drill Team Oh man, that Sgt needs to practice more. He was supposed to throw me the rifle, but instead...... ouch.
  10. C

Hardware test problem.

Normally when I hit the TEST button or power on with DIP 1 ON, I can run through a hardware test for the controls and credit buttons. For some reason when I do that now, I get a cross hatch and I can only soft reset with B, or view memory banks with D. I recently moved the 4-slot from a Candy...
  11. C

Good replacement CPOs

I read about two sources that Briggs mentioned were total crap for replacement artwork. Is there any source for really nice and quality replacement artwork? I am working on a 6-button layout, but would rather get someting with unique artwork. Any ideas?
  12. C

League Bowling multi link

I'm getting a 2nd copy of Bowling in a few weeks and want to try and link them. I don't have any cables or DIP settings sheet so hopefully someone can help. The plug looks like an 1/8" jack, like a headphones jack. Is this correct? Also which of the DIPs should be on. It looks like there...
  13. C

Baseball Stars 2 questions

I know that you can run faster by repeatedly hitting the B button, but it seems that once you hit B once to take off, just holding it down will make them run just as fast as tapping the button. Has anyone else noticed this, or has it already been mentioned? I prefer Seoul Ivories because the...
  14. C

Best games for quarter munching!

I'm planning to set up my Neo Candy 25 4-slot w/ 2.2 UNI at my school, it will be the only game there amongst 2 ping pong tables and a foosball table. Which games do you recommend I have installed so I can make the most money? It's supposed to raise money for my class graduation, and since my...
  15. C

Candy speaker upgrade? What size max?

As the title says, I want to upgrade the speakers in my Candy, preferrably not having to use an external amp. What's the largest size and shape that can effectively work without any heavy modifications? Is it even possible? I haven't opened up the speaker housing yet, I just want to see if...