Recent content by Castor Troy

1. Castor Troy

Why haven't any of you doll fuckers started a Game of Thrones topic?

So online rumors say that the writers for GoT are big fans of "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia". They are big fans, that they've tried to have Mac and Charlie on the show in even the smallest role. This pic then came up. Is that Mac and Charlie? I'm going to lean toward yes (but not 100%).
  2. Castor Troy

Why haven't any of you doll fuckers started a Game of Thrones topic?

Carice Van Houten IS hot. But I said Missandei not Melisandre. Sansa's tah tahs are 21 yrs old.
  3. Castor Troy

Had no idea Homer Simpson was inducted into Baseball's Hall of Fame this weekend.

Seriously, I can't believe that episode aired 25 yrs ago. Feel so old now.
  4. Castor Troy

Had no idea Homer Simpson was inducted into Baseball's Hall of Fame this weekend.

Link Homer at the Bat is easily in my top 3 favorite Simpsons episodes ever. Even the placard is awesome!
  5. Castor Troy

Godzilla movies

Rise from your grave! *necro-bump* Why? WHY?!! Why didn't any of you guys let me know that Godzilla 1984 was available on Blu-Ray? This is the Japanese version (non Raymond Burr version). It comes with both English and Japanese audio. Just got my copy and about to watch it right now.
  6. Castor Troy

Possibility of Mario being mascot of the 2020 Olympic Games

At least it's better than the Vancouver 2010 mascot:
  7. Castor Troy

Jelly and/or Jam

This. I like having bits of strawberry in my jam. But this is my fave overall: I also had some great jams while up in Alaska made from some of the wild berries there. They were amazing.
  8. Castor Troy

What happens when two rival Chinese construction companies meet head to head?

Pure awesomeness! Link to story.
  9. Castor Troy

Better Call Saul !

Season 2 has been awesome. Love the cast better this season than before. Kim is my fave this season followed by Mike.
  10. Castor Troy

Damn, Coachella seems very lame this year

Maybe it's old age, but nothing here stands out to me.
  11. Castor Troy

Happy Birthday Dr Shroom!!!

Happy birthday dood.
  12. Castor Troy

OMG!!!! Bob Odenkirk and David Cross are bringing back Mr Show to Netflix- sort of

Had no idea this existed before today. I'm seriously there Day 1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyZ9l8anS9I Link
  13. Castor Troy

Happy Birthday Rot!

Happeh burfdei rut!