Recent content by cat

1. cat

Official Neo Geo Connoisseur Disc Curators Thread

Late to the party on this thread, now i'm seeing it. Because i'm not a lover of fighting games the neocd is actually a very nice little system for me, bought mine back in 1999-2000, and haven't really ever had a problem with it, loading times can be a wee bit of a pain with some games but with...
  2. cat

Movie opinions thread (what have you seen, what did you think?)

I went to the cinema to see this back when it was released, i'd have been around 13, not a good film but i remember being very impressed with sybil danning. She must be the wrong side of 60 now if she's still around.
  3. cat

Lets Talk About Playstation 2

I got my ps2 on release day, i pre ordered it and was one of the lucky ones to get it, crazy when you look back because i could have flipped it for double the price i payed for it, such was the demand over here in the UK. I got timesplitters with it when i picked it up and TBH i was kinda...
  4. cat

### Post your PIC - Official Thread ###

Frighteningly close....
  5. cat

Xeno Crisis

Got an email update today from the team behind this great looking arena shooter. It's looking good for hitting it's september release and nice to see the team keeping us posted with regular updates (unlike paprium). Pixel art has all been done by Henk Nieborg so i'm expecting some good things...
  6. cat

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Seeing as jockman has posted up some N64 carts, here's a couple i've picked up last couple of weeks.
  7. cat

Mint, i love the MD, i gotta thing for the japanese releases myself, here's a quick pic of what i got.
  8. cat

One of the final MD games i want to finish off my collection, a fantastic shooter and one of the best on the MD imo. Stupidly expensive though.
  9. cat

I'm not a big fan of the N64 but there's actually a tidy bunch of games on the system that i like a lot. Here's a few i've picked up over the last month.
  10. cat

This came back today, another great MD game that never saw a release outside of japan/korea. Check out the boxart, it's mint.
  11. cat

Chelnov, another MD game i've been after for a decent price for a very long time, i've nearly caved in a few times and gone for the euro release "atomic runner", but i'm glad i held out and got the jap version, i'm pretty sure the regional versions are all the same i just rather the jap boxart.
  12. cat

Not really purchases, picked all these up for nothing yesterday in work doing a house move. Saw these lying ontop of a bunch of rubbish bags that were going to the tip, i said to the customer, i think your sons left some of his games here, no he doesn't want then you can have them if you want...
  13. cat

Glen Campbell passed away.

Not a country fan personally, but being a rock n roller i like to think i know a good guitar player when i hear one and this fella could play a guitar with the best of them. In my younger day's it was all about richie blackmore, jimmy page, tony iommi, fast eddie clarke et al, but now that i'm a...
  14. cat

Another SMS pickup, it's the lightgun only version, which is actually quite rare.
  15. cat

Got this back today, the lightgun only version is getting hard to get.